Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by patrins View Post
    I haven't seen a survival hunter over 2200 rating in 8+ months. And once again dueling doesn't mean anything and no one cares.

Of course the healer will slowly win. If you could solo a priest right through heals before his dots killed you then imagine what would happen in 3s when you and a teammate opened on a priest. They would die in like 6 seconds if they didn't get peels. oh wait that does happen lol.
    It's not so much I want to solo a priest instantaneously, or even beat him in the long run 1v1. It's him being able to shield up, turn around and nuke me like I'm wearing quest gear, and reflect nearly half the damage I dish out right back into my face.
    ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=33202/reflective-shield )

Or a resto druid putting a full row of Rejuv/regrowth/LB up then shifting out of form to moonfire and wrath me to death, then popping barkskin and rehotting, while I can't even bandage for my measly 5.8khp because the moonfire is still ticking on me.

If they even halved the spell dmg conversion for healers it would be a drastic improvement to the situation of healers going offensive. If you spec healing, be prepared to heal. Don't complain when you sacrifice your offensive capability for that huge defensive capability. I see healers on here complaining that they are being asked to be "slaves" to the damage dealers, and yes, they are right. You chose to play a supportive role, so play it and like it, or re-roll/spec.

someone got globaled by a resto shaman or a prot paladin, poor you, go dwell on a pve server and quit arena

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    someone got globaled by a resto shaman or a prot paladin, poor you, go dwell on a pve server and quit arena
    My armory is in my sig buddy, and I'd be willing to bet money that I likely have more pvp experience than you. The only joy I get out of arena atm as I wait for Cata to come out is getting paid gold to carry people and dick around with friends/guildies with new comps.

I am SO glad you don't work for blizzard, and that they don't read these forums. "reduce tank dps by 90%" LOL yeah because every tank in PVE *LOVES* critting for 100 at level 80!!!!!!!!! that'd BE SO FUN OMG!!! and you know what, screw all those priests leveling not specced shadow. they don't need to dps - just heal more! I don't play apriest so who cares if they're broken as long as they dont kill me!!

GTFO.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    im not sure about prot warriors etc, but prot paladins are only good once you get 5 stacks of SOV on the target, which as a hunter, is impossible, ill put it into context

yesterday there was a 2v2, 2 MM hunters against me and a shaman, im a protret pally
    i couldnt even get 5 stacks on the hunter cause the both of them could kite 1 person and i was getting hit point blank by abilities cause i had 100ms lag, we lost in the end cause they knew how to play the anticlass, even with hand of freedom up i was getting kited to death, i got one of them down due to his own mistake
    i hope you see what i mean, dont complain about every class that beats you in pvp, hell, as a paladin i dont even consider trying to beat any healer except pally, cause my dps output isnt enough to down them.

Or they could drastically raise health pools, and remove healers ability to go from 10% to 100% in a GCD or 2, and that would work infinitely better.

Wait....