Cool questions on heirloom for goblin shammy

Ok so when cataclysm comes out I want to make sure I have all the right heirlooms could someone tell me if these are the right ones for leveling enhancement
    [Champion Herod's Shoulder]
    [Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate]
    1-40 [Repurposed Lava Dredger]
    [Venerable Mass of McGowan]x2 40-85
    [Swift Hand of Justice]x2

Please tell me if these are the right heirlooms or i should switch them for another

Deleted
    there is a ring, if you do the kaluak fishing contest

Just get the 1-hand weapons since in Cata at level 10 you will have dual wield.

thank you all!

oh and there is the option to take the leather items instead (so that you can use them for rogue feral as well), as mastery wont come into effect before 80+, and leather and mail having the exact same stats
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Don't know if you'll have more issues with mana or health, might want to consider getting the spell trinkets for the 4% mana gain after each kill instead. Then again when I leveled my shaman we didn't have water shield so maybe not...

I'd definitely take a leather item or two simply for the hit rating. It makes a big difference! Also, have mats ready to enchant good items 35+ with hit rating. I never had any problems with mana once I got water shield. Good luck to you .