Deleted

Pre raiding DK gear?

Hey

My DK will be 80 within long, and then i will need some gear, im frost DW dps, and im just wondering if any1 has a link to a pre raiding gear guide, from patch 3.3. I've searched mmo champ and haven't found one

Thanks

If you ask for hand-holding here you will likely end up having some mentally challenged person pulling you along. There are lots of lists out there if you search outside of this site (try google). You can also just search the loot tables of 5 mans.

It's not too hard to figure out. You'll want 4 piece tier 9 gear. 245 helm, shoulders or bp for the 5th piece. 245 crafted bracer. 245 badge ring/sigil. Can get 226 crafted boots/belt or badges with slightly different stats. For weapons you'll want to get Nighttime (easier option) or Black Icicle unless you are lucky enough to get a hilt.

My unholy dps set is almost all non raid stuff (belt/boots are only raid drops) and does well.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Elune&n=Grakus

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scudamore View Post
    If you ask for hand-holding here you will likely end up having some mentally challenged person pulling you along. There are lots of lists out there if you search outside of this site (try google). You can also just search the loot tables of 5 mans.
    this^
    Insert Signiture here.