Arms PvP Questions

Just a couple of questions.

1. Is it worth losing rage to go into berserker stance to use intercept when you already have juggernaut and can charge in combat?
    2. What other reasons as a pvp arms warrior would you really want to change stances for?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanicus View Post

1. Is it worth losing rage to go into berserker stance to use intercept when you already have juggernaut and can charge in combat?
    2. What other reasons as a pvp arms warrior would you really want to change stances for?
    1. If charge is on cd and you need to get somewhere fast, yes
    2. Pummel if you dont like using shield bash.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanicus View Post

1: Yes.
    2: Pummel, Shield Wall, Intervene, Disarm

Why pummel when you can shield bash and not lose rage?

From my experiences, I try to save Shield Bash for clutch interrupts or heavy switches. Pummel your run of the mill spells (Cyclone, Filler Dps spells, etc.), and then follow up with a Recklessness back into Battle Stance for some heavy burst/pressure. Also keep in mind what your trying to interrupt. Given the current game situation, Overpowering a spell rather then interrupting it can be more beneficial in the long run.
    Last edited by Mcbenchpress; 2010-08-08 at 09:09 AM. Reason: derp
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Generally (and this is the sad part of wotlk) it makes more sense to just tunnel shitloads of damage than playing nicely. On my warrior I used to charge/intercept/focuspummel or reflect anything coming my way. At some point I got too lazy (and I was a wee bit drunk) so I just spammed damage into my target. It worked noticably better
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!