Mouseover macro announce

I am trying to figure out a way to create a mouseover macro that will cast Hand of Freedom on the target but also announce "Innocense cast Hand of Freedom on X". I haven't tested this out yet, but rather I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do this exactly.

#Showtooltip Hand of Freedom
    /focus [target=mouseover]
    /cast [target=mouseover] Hand of Freedom
    /ra Innocense cast Hand of Freedom on %f.
    /clearfocus

The only reason I am even suggesting setting the focus target is because I can't find another way to announce the mouseover macro target's name in chat. I won't be targeting that player, but if I focus him/her then I can use the "%f" tool. Does anyone know if this will work or if there is a better way to do this?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip Hand of Freedom
    /cast [@mouseover]Hand of Freedom
    /stopmacro [@mouseover, noexists]
    /run SendChatMessage("Innocense cast Hand of Freedom on "..UnitName("mouseover")..".", GetRealNumRaidMembers() > 0 and "RAID" or GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 and "BATTLEGROUND" or GetNumPartyMembers() > 0 and "PARTY" or "SAY")

I am clearly not a macro pro. What is all of the excess after "UnitName("mouseover")? Is that simply for the purpose of defining whether or not to announce in /ra, /p, and /bg?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Looks to me that all that "excess" will determine what kind of group you're in and announce it accordingly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarnor View Post
    Looks to me that all that "excess" will determine what kind of group you're in and announce it accordingly.
    Exactly. BG, raid, party or say.

ty sir/ma'am.

Deleted
    Sir it is.

I believe those two functions, if you are in a raid or party respectively will return a number greater than 0, which is the total number of members in the raid/party.
    If either returns that number, then that is the type of group you are in, and therefore controls the channel of the announce.
    Understanding that is one thing, but putting it together into something working, is currently beyond me, so I rely on the expertise of others here.

Deleted
    Also, GetRealNumRaidMembers returns the amount of players in your "actual" raid group while in a BG while simple GetNumRaidMembers returns the amount of players in your BG raid.