Thread: SV or BM?

SV or BM?

I was playing around with the cata talent calc. And I found that for BM it is easy to figure out where to put the talents. As for SV it seems that it still needs a lot of work to get where BM is; obviously nothing is closet being done. But nonetheless SV has gotten little attention. Being that I currently play as SV and have since vanilla I would like it to be on par with BM. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BM as well. Is BM going to be the new "spec?"

SV is rather simple now, they changed a lot of the points required for certain talents and they moved some stuff around. Both BM and SV are extremely easy to see exactly what talents you should be taking (for PvE at least)

10+ Year Old Account
    There is basically one correct way to spec for SV currently. There really won't be a single best tree in Cata, given that Blizzard now has mastery to balance everything.

SV seems like you can fill the whole tree. BM to me seems like it is more distinctive. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong... Thanks for the comments!

For a viable raiding BM spec, there's only 1 viable talent you can chose to have or not have, and that's Fervor(Which I deem almost worthless in PvE as BM), its all pre-determined. 31 point trees are pretty boring so far, every class seems to have 1 set path of talents.

BM looks really appealing to me.

Kill Command, arcane shot, Focus Fire when pet gets to 5 stacks.

Seems to be what you will be mashing besides Cobra shot, serpent, and Hunter's Mark.

Sure beats the hell out of the MM and Surv rotations ATM (I hate simplicity in rotations)