stratholme movie problem

hi all, i have been looking the internet the past 2 hours (without any luck as you might guess) trying to find the cinematic where (wtf is his name?) betrays (can't remember this one either) in stratholme fighting endles waves of undeads

i feel that is the only thing i really miss to complete the whole "lore-thing" about stratholme and things that goes together with it

thanks in advance!

Deleted
    It's Renault Mograine betraying Alexandros Mograine, I think it was in one of the Tales of the Past episodes. However it's based on old lore that's been partially retconned. If you wanna learn more about the story I'd advise you to get a copy of the Ashbringer comic miniseries.

Google is your friend

thanks Lokann! i hope this works!

10+ Year Old Account
    Being more precisly(sp?), it's from the beginning of Tales of the Past 3, however, as Lokann stated, many parts were retconned, I could list them and say what really happens(have both the comic and ToP 3 on my computer), but that would be too much spoiler I guess

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. "

Hyrfjord, i have watched the tales before (GAWD THEY ARE AWESOME!) but i couldn't remember it was there i saw it.
    tales of the past 3 - part 1, approx 4,5 minutes into the movie, it happens. thanks for the feedback Lokann and Hyrfjord.

if you wan't to watch the tales of the past (do it, you won't regret it) the first part is here
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...he+past+1&aq=2
    you can (hopefully) guide yourself through the videos on youtube and just so you don't get confused i will write how many parts of each episode there is

episode 1: 2 parts
    episode 2: 5 parts
    episode 3: 12 parts (the 12 one is ONLY credits)