Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    blizz said it would stay in northrend

Deleted
    In a million years that wont happen. Dalaran is there to stay. blizzard already said that they want people to go to the other major city's for this expansion. And besides that it's still there in the beta so.

Quote Originally Posted by GUN3R View Post

like blizz stated northrend isent effected as its still in the past when the LK is not dead yet untill you hit 78 and can go do cata content and then all of a sudden LK is dead and can go back to kalimdor and eastern kingdoms
    You actually have to hit 80 to do Cataclysm now.

no, because its still quests and stuff there...

Deleted
    Dalaran moved because Malygos. The leylines rework that the Blues did will take some time to be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by private420 View Post
    Since the whole campaign against the scourage is over seems like they would move Dalaran somewhere else. Also back when people were reporting mini earthquakes in game, someone said they felt one in Dalaran in on the wow forums. The blues response was something to the effect of even dalaran would be effected by the cataclysm even if in a joking fasion this might be hinting towards its move south. Thoughts?
    Ummm? when was the Scourge EVER the reason Dalaran when to Northrend? Last I checked they went to deal with Malygos

I hate Dalaran.. I hope Deathwing floods it with his lava urine so we never see it again.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Dalaran should not be moving anywhere now. However, it would make sense if they wanted to go back to their place of origin.

Seeing that Sylvanas and the Forsaken are not staying idle, and how they are really prone to becoming major antagonists in the future (maybe not in WoW, but in WC4, for instance), it would not be a big stretch to imagine Dalaran going back to where it once was and helping to fight the Scourge 2.0...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niter View Post
    Seeing that Sylvanas and the Forsaken are not staying idle, and how they are really prone to becoming major antagonists in the future (maybe not in WoW, but in WC4, for instance), it would not be a big stretch to imagine Dalaran going back to where it once was and helping to fight the Scourge 2.0...
    Whatever is happening with the Forsaken will be dealt in Cataclysm.

I think the joke is that Dalaran will be affected by the Cataclysm because the only people hanging out in Northrend will be people leveling through Northrend since the rest of us will be in the old world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran sucks. Keep it floating above suckland. So the non-suck lands will have even less suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Dalaran sucks. Keep it floating above suckland. So the non-suck lands will have even less suck.
    your vocabulary is truly astounding :P kinda sad to think all the old content is going to waste pretty soon, still the new stuff kicks a lot of butt. Wonder if the Travelers mammoth will go up in price since gold will definitely be dropping a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Yeah.. who needs a city in Northrend anyway?
    Who needs a city in outlands? Yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    But...it's using vast amounts of power in order to keep it afloat day after day...
    I don't think so, Rhonin just has to sneeze downward and the whole city shoots higher.