10+ Year Old Account

Bio: Tiernan Conn

Hey, just got past the first week of playing my new human warrior, level 80, and want some feed back on his story. The end part of this Bio was RP'd shortly before I've left on my two month woW break, to make it seem more fitting and beliveable.

Race: Human.

Class: Warrior.

Title: Wanderer.

Early life:
    Tiernan was born on the northren outskirts of Westfall, living in a small home on a farm with both his parents. He wasn't even at age to talk when the orcs invaded, his family sold all their possesions to get a safe passage to Stormwind. There they stayed, living on the streets until the orcs took Stormwind, where he and his family joined the evacuation to Lordaeron. He lived a peasents life in the slums of the city, his father getting a few jobs as a Stonemason, whilst his mother gave birth to Tiernan's younger sister, Lisia.
    After the Horde's defeat in the second war, Tiernan returned to Stormwind with his family, where his parents aided in rebuilding Stormwind with other Stonemasons. After they were refused their pay, his parents took part in the riots, in which his mother was killed.
    His father, fearing for his own safety, fled the city, leaveing his children, he fled to Westfall, where he joined the Defias, and many years later, wuld be killed as a nameless, faceless footman in the Deadmines, although this is not known by his children.
    Tiernan and Lisia lived in poverty on the streets of Stormwind, Tier having to resort to stealing to feed them, and more often than not, getting caught by guards, and spending more than a few nights in the cell.
    Now:
    This carried on for many years, until, very recently, when he was jailed for stealing bread and kept in the stocks, he was to injured to leave. Asking a guard he had come to know, but not befriend, gave her directions to where he and his sibling would rest, and requested she checked it. She returned an hour later, telling Tier the grim news of his sister's body, laying face down, with a knife stuck in her back through to her heart. Fighting off hysteria and raw grief, he absent mindedly made his way to the Docs, and stared out at the moon for a period of time he cannot even remember. He was soon approached by the same guard who had aided him earlier. He told her of his confusion and if he should take the path of revenge, to avenge his siter's death, or try to make a difference and lend his sword to the Stormwind guard, but, before he would make this decision, he was going to travel the Easterm Kingdoms, to try and make sense of all that has happened. The woman told him, if he should ever find himself in Alterac, find a dwarf named Algean, and ask for "Hope", and mysteriously remarked it may not be the type of hope he is used to.
    And so, with grim determination, nothing but the ragged, sweat stiff leather on his back and two cheap stone axes, Tiernan set off, determined to find his true path, and this "Hope".
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.

decent, though I feel it's not as good as it could be. You've given us a big cliffhanger, which may or may not be resolved in RP's. I'd like to know of what he does next :d

10+ Year Old Account
    When he returns, he'll be a cynical, brooding, and with a "Damn the lost of those Noble born bastards" attitude, with some dry humour to boot. He may also turn vigilante if theres a crime and no guards are around. Come Cataclysm, I can see him becomeing a supporter of Vaneesa VanCleef's new Brotherhood.
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.