Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoten View Post
    Star Craft 2 and League of Legends.
    Same. I forgot to mention this in the topic. SC2 is essentially my bridge to Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Standing in front and to the left slightly in front of the North Bank in Dalaran, staring at my character, staring at walls, and randomly surfing the internet.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been working on achievements on my mage. I have gotten Loremaster/Seeker, and now I'm working on reputations. Up to 24 exalteds so far

Mostly achievements/doing alt runs in ICC 10 and GDKP runs in 25man for gold/emblems for saronite for more gold! Also recently got my "The Exalted" title, so im a bit more bored then normal.

Making some cash for my new main, getting some achievements(Mostly reputations), and starting a new "project"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i got 6 days left till my account renews, dont know if i should cancel it though. Alot of my guildies dont seem to have it in them to raid anymore, the 4 level 80's i have are all well geared and ive been doing nothing but running low level dungeons to collect armor sets. Also tried pvping but alliance in my battlegroup are terrible and they give up from the start and just go hide somewhere until horde win.

Problem is what do i fill the 3-4 months with until Cataclysm comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Well i got 6 days left till my account renews, dont know if i should cancel it though. Alot of my guildies dont seem to have it in them to raid anymore, the 4 level 80's i have are all well geared and ive been doing nothing but running low level dungeons to collect armor sets. Also tried pvping but alliance in my battlegroup are terrible and they give up from the start and just go hide somewhere until horde win.

Problem is what do i fill the 3-4 months with until Cataclysm comes out.
    That's where I'm at myself, which is why I'm glad we've got some decent console games coming out next month. It's just no fun in ICC anymore and RS was a piece of crap instance, and right now I'm at the point that if Cata is another Care-bear instant gratification clear everything in a couple weeks expansion I'm not gonna be sticking around too much longer anyways.

I went on a break myself, i haven't played wow in about a month or so, now cuz i don't really see the point in playing ATM.

I've been playing loads of other games just to make the time pass untill cataclysm, and i'm really enjoying it, i have some games that i would reccomendend to any other guys who is bored of WoW and want some change

Like Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Crysis warhead, Oblivion, Borderlands, Team fortress 2...
    that's all i can think of atm :d