Deleted

Stat difference between the professions, why?

JC offers 3 more stam and LW offers 2 more stam over Mining, BS, Enchanting. Yeah its a small difference but how come?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's good to be different
    Insert Signiture here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Leatherworking, Blacksmithing and others have passive bonuses such as Master of anatomy, Toughness etc.

JC really only gives you upgraded versions of gems which you would normally use. It would be underpowered if you only were able to use 2 JC gems.

Similarly, the engineering tinker for haste to gloves varies wildly from class to class in how much DPS it gives. Professions aren't all equal, the question is explained by itself. They aren't all equal because... they aren't all equal.

Yeah, enchanting really isn't all that beneficial to a holy paladin because it doesn't offer intellect. I'm just too lazy to get new profs.

JC and LW may have more stam than the other professions, but they also have less spellpower for example than a couple of other professions. It's a way to ensure that not everyone goes for the same two professions. Can you imagine what a server would be like if EVERYONE was a JC/Blacksmith? Clothies and Leather wearers would never be able to get anything made, no ones gear would ever be enchanted, simply because those two professions were "OP" compared to everything else

Hope this answers your question well enough

Quote Originally Posted by Joelsfallon View Post
    Leatherworking, Blacksmithing and others have passive bonuses such as Master of anatomy, Toughness etc.

JC really only gives you upgraded versions of gems which you would normally use. It would be underpowered if you only were able to use 2 JC gems.
    Sorry to be nitpicky, but Leatherworking gives increased wrist enchant values and blacksmithing gives an extra wrist socket and glove socket.

Skinning gives Master of Anatomy for increased crit, and mining gives toughness for extra stam. Herbalism gives a self HoT called Lifeblood.

As for the topic...who knows? But I know I'm not gonna re-roll profs on my tank for 2 or 3 stam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!