Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    that totally isn't threatening at all with the smilie faces in it. how unfortunate
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    shit son. don't tempt me. i'm a cultist,i don't cast shadow wordeath i cast fucking Final Wordeath.
    Calm down, I've done work for you twilight loons in the past. The faceless, in fact, can be rather gentlemanly at times. They always seem a little disappointed when they can't force me to dance like a chicken, though.

truth be told im rather fond of the food they make,you wouldn't think their culture is big into cooking but it's quite good
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the idea of there being no Emerald Dream expansion, why? Because then the Old Gods can wtfpwn us and the rest of the galaxy so the Pantheon will have no choice but to activate the UNIVERSAL REORIGINATION MACHINE thus giving WoW the perfect ending.

And isn't there a forum for this 'ooh I'm a twilight cultist' role playing bullshit.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-08-07 at 05:36 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I love the idea of there being no Emerald Dream expansion, why? Because then the Old Gods can wtfpwn us and the rest of the galaxy so the Pantheon will have no choice but to activate the UNIVERSAL REORIGINATION MACHINE thus giving WoW the perfect ending.

And isn't there a forum for this 'ooh I'm a twilight cultist' role playing bullshit.
    I love fiery explosions as much as the next guy, but this doesn't give me much closure.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Emerald dream files have been in the game since bc, which caused people to think ed would be the next expansion. With it being so big and vast their is no other way they could use it then not being a expansion, unless they scraped those old files. They at least thought it about being a new expansion,sp they either thought it was a bad idea or saving it for later.
    I doubt those will ever be used. I think they were put in there because they thought about it but changed their mind. I think if they ever implement the emerald dream in an xpac it will be as a raid or a zone.