Question Phasing Question

I accept spanking for posting this on wrong forum (well, if it IS the wrong place to post it)
    and for not knowing the answer, but here it goes ladies and gentlemen;

In Cataclysm, are they able to change the enviorment through phasing? Like if you do a quest with phasing, is it possible to remove a HOUSE or change the ground, or will they still just put like fires and stuff on it?

Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

While I'm not in the beta, nor have I read much about phasing, I believe they do remove land/buildings. From what I have seen, it looks like there is an eruption on The Lost Isles (I think?), and Gilneas gets covered by water in a place. With those phases, caused by quests I'm assuming, you will have a different environment with different land. I hope that answers your question. If not, oh well, I tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

they can change just about anything

Uh. Yeah. They've done it all through WOTLK, do all the quests in icecrown and you'll see what I mean. Prime example is the crusaders pinnacle or whatever, when you rock up theres no building, kill a few bad guys, and peasants build a tower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the land does get phased now. :) It's pretty cool to turn in a quest and suddenly the area outside is totally different.

Thanks a lot for answer guys, finally someone that understands my question (No offense to the other members of the World of Warcraft™ community)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!