Well I do not have much to start it off with I might as well make the thread to I got a place to start posting information.

Copied a pre-made character, gnome mage, over and decided to test her out. Found out rather quickly that gnomes are currently bugged atm and are only able to play as one if they are the only character you have on that server. :l "Okay..." I thought, "I will just delete my 7 shaman and have a look around on the mage, shaman was easy to level anyways." Got to explore parts of Stormwind and Stockades before my Graphics Driver decided to have a hissy. /sigh

I am impressed with the detail that they are getting into with Stormwind. Water running in the fountains, the bank looks like how a bank should look, and the auction house has weapons and items across its walls with three auctioneers standing at podiums (looks very well done). Mage quarter looks about the same although I didn't go into every building, just the main tower and there wasn't anything special that I could tell. Cathedral did some renovation though. Where the paladin trainer used to be at is a flat wall now with windows and the paladin trainer is on the other side with the first aid trainer. When I went to the Dwarf district though is when I started getting Graphic Driver problems so there is little info I can give at this time. Did make it into Stockades though right after my exploration of the Mage district though.

The Stockades is a lot better with setup and how quests are presented. You get a quest giver right in front of you when you enter and one in each room on either side. The human trash pulls have one elite and 4-5 non elites. The elementals have non elites running around and the elites themselves sitting around waiting to get spanked. The gnoll side has the traditional melee / caster gnolls with Hogger at the end. Currently in beta, when you aggro Hogger, he yells "Elwynn Forest was merely a setback!". Which brought a big smile to my face.