Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    We have been helping players deal with account theft for years now, and unfortunately, roughly a third of players make a very basic security mistake: using the same password for all of their security needs.

If you are serious about protecting your account and your personal security, your Battle.net password should be different from your email account password -- or other personal passwords for that matter!
    Well thanks to Blizz and their stupid account migration to battlenet, my once secure password is now my email address. Not a damn thing I can do about it now either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Well thanks to Blizz and their stupid account migration to battlenet, my once secure password is now my email address. Not a damn thing I can do about it now either.
    Yes...because it's impossible to use a different password for your b.net account and your email account....Then again, logic isn't accepted by most of the WoW community.

Hmm...
    This dialogue intrigues me. Alex puts a lot of emphasis on Deathwing's misshapen body, and although we dont actually see the fight atm, I would think the most efficient way of defeating him would be to rip the adamantine plates that keep his body together. Maybe Deathwing will have a new form after this fight?

The models look great, the dialogue sounds epic (nothing beats the booming voice of the Lich King though), Blizzard is interacting with it players on a daily basis. They have done a really good job to make healers look more attractive, so we might actually see a great chunk of players roll healers. Goblin Females are also the most attractive ugly creatures I have ever seen and will probably roll one.
    The only thing I'm anxiously waiting for are new changes to the Destruction tree. There are a few things that really need some changing!

Deleted
    I actually like Alex's new voice, reminds me kinda of Zira from the Lion King. *Sad* Although, I never really liked Alex herself. We'll see when Cata comes.

Brainbug is odviously designed from Starship troopers

http://www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/imag...lain%20(2).JPG

I really dislike the voice actor they keep using for Alexstrasza.

wonder if Calen is a new kid of hers.

You would think that with all the money Blizzard wipes its ass with, they could afford some better voice actors.

So...Calen is Caelestrasz (check wowwiki) and he´s suposed to die defending his mom while we gotta carry her boney big ass in Deathwing´s encounter?o.O it´s pretty much what i thought of based on the lines...
    wtb more comments on this matter
    Last edited by missLAVA; 2010-08-07 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    "wherever it was shed, nothing will grow for 10000 years"

Why does it always have to be 10 000 years in WoW? -_^ it's getting kind of annoying..
    Thats only a rough estimate its more liek 9,633 years but thats not epic sounding

Is that Susan Blu doing Alexstrasza's voice O.o ? That would be awesome (and also explain why she sounds kind of old)!

As much as Deathwing and Thrall sound the same, and Alexstasza sounds like a weak old lady now, What interests me the most is the commentary on the first video. Does he say that Ysera and Arthas were boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh man, that's some crazy new stuff.

Darthwing sounds god awful and cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by illindarious View Post
    As much as Deathwing and Thrall sound the same, and Alexstasza sounds like a weak old lady now, What interests me the most is the commentary on the first video. Does he say that Ysera and Arthas were boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh man, that's some crazy new stuff.
    One thing you need to learn about Total Biscuit... he makes stuff up just to piss lore-hounds off.

DARTHWING ha!

---------- Post added 2010-08-07 at 02:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    One thing you need to learn about Total Biscuit... he makes stuff up just to piss lore-hounds off.
    ok that's fine. I normally don't pay much attention. I just thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why a 5 second Mind Flay would have been a bad thing...
    They said it caused some kind of bug. Read it again.

She better stays quiet while I drag her away ... the voice give me the creeps. Sounds neither dragonish nor anything else. Especially in combination with that super young human model, its so weired... not to mention she sounds like my grandma did.

Deleted
    Unhappy Giant Turtle Thing is cute >:3