Downloaded Beta and I logged in...(but I wasn't chosen)

So last night I was browsing through the 'You're In Beta' thread when I stumbled upon a downloader for the beta client, I decided to download it just for fun and so that when/if I get in beta I'm all good to go and I don't have to wait hours on end. I decided open it up this morning just to look at what the login screen looks like so far(its the vanilla one as I expected in case anyone was wondering). Then, I thought, HEY, lemme try the impossible. So I tried to log in.

...and I got in, and I could do everything but make a worgen/goblin. I just didn't want to go any farther than making a character cause I don't really know if I'm even supposed to be there or what the deal is. I'm a little curious now. Anyone know more about this?

Sandbox.

inb4 keylogger

If you try to enter world the game will just crash.

Rofl that's amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by magaki View Post
    If you try to enter world the game will just crash.
    Ahh, I see that now. Thank you, I still think its pretty neat, I get how streaming works now lol. And I get to see the new troll and gnome creation screens for myself.

If you saw the server Broxigar that's just the PTR server. For some reason the Cataclysm client will try to go there if you don't have a beta account.

Deleted
    when i logged in my beta i fell trough the ground, frapsed it... werent fun

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwire View Post
    So last night I was browsing through the 'You're In Beta' thread when I stumbled upon a downloader for the beta client, I decided to download it just for fun and so that when/if I get in beta I'm all good to go and I don't have to wait hours on end. I decided open it up this morning just to look at what the login screen looks like so far(its the vanilla one as I expected in case anyone was wondering). Then, I thought, HEY, lemme try the impossible. So I tried to log in.

...and I got in, and I could do everything but make a worgen/goblin. I just didn't want to go any farther than making a character cause I don't really know if I'm even supposed to be there or what the deal is. I'm a little curious now. Anyone know more about this?
    hahaha, n1. if you do not troll, someone is now happy to have your account data.. ;-)

Entering would just crash the game, yup.