Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have respecced and replaced my trinkets and made said changes above and so far it seems to help. My HP has been boosted and my threat output seems higher. I am still just below the Expertise cap but I have increased it and noticed a difference. I am currently working on upgrading my boots/cloak and the rest of my T10 pieces, as well as a weapon (I didn't get Rimefang's Claw but I got Falric's Wrist Chopper instead simply because I am an orc, needed the expertise and it dropped right away during my random heroic of the day).

Thanks again for the advice guys and gals. Much appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    still the "wrong" shoulder enchant. go for 30 stam 15 resil. 10k honor from orgrimmar pvp vendor.

just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    still the "wrong" shoulder enchant. go for 30 stam 15 resil. 10k honor from orgrimmar pvp vendor.

just sayin'
    Yeah, but I would rather just wait until I get some better shoulders before I go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola View Post
    Yeah, but I would rather just wait until I get some better shoulders before I go that route.

1x Wintergrasp victory with all the Weekly quests completed is a little over 20k honor

Malm <Apex> @ EU-Al'Akir

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/malmlive

Quote Originally Posted by mobius View Post
    It shows that you clearly do not play a prot warrior.

This made me laugh so hard in real life. Seriously, give shitty advice, then get called on it, THEN tell another person they dont play the class. Hilarious! This is why I still play my warrior. It is to show other people that there isn't just douche bags left trying to tank with my class.

Interesting build but I think you would get more use out of this one http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LVbZGx...idczsGo:dcrzoM

Dw is nice I suppose but at high levels you dont really need it for tps. And for many many fights PH is a godsend. LDW, Saurfang, Dreamwalker, LK all of these ph is very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Interesting build but I think you would get more use out of this one http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LVbZGx...idczsGo:dcrzoM

Dw is nice I suppose but at high levels you dont really need it for tps. And for many many fights PH is a godsend. LDW, Saurfang, Dreamwalker, LK all of these ph is very helpful
    I don't see a reason to ever get Piecing Howl, not even on the fights you've mentioned here.

Malm <Apex> @ EU-Al'Akir

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/malmlive

That way of thinking makes me /Facepalm so much :/
    95% of serious raid leaders wouldnt take you if you answer this. It only shows laziness, especially when honor and gold are SO easy to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    This is why I still play my warrior. It is to show other people that there isn't just douche bags left trying to tank with my class.
    This, and I like to win dps in random heroics (as prot ofc)
    This space is available for rent!

15+ Year Old Account
    1) in 2 month even t10 277 gear will most likely be crap, so why enchant your gear at all? there will alway be something better. Even I with a pvp activity and successrate of a squirrel from Elwynn Forest manages to get 10k honor in no time.
    2) half a year ago this was the second best gear you could achieve
    3) before you were suggested to change it to 30stam15resil you had 20def15dodge which is the exalted-sons-of-hodir-thing.
    4) 10k honor is 5 honor badges which can be purchased from 30 stone keeper's shards per badge, so you need 150 stone keeper's shards for 10k honor. All my tanks (I have 4 of them) together managed to get about 7k shards since the start of ICC. 1,5k is from my former main (so they were stacked up from wotlk release on), every other tank was created after ICC was released. And I never run heroics again after I finished my gear from triumph gear (except for the frost badge) 7000/30*2000 ~ 450k honor. now here you go, 45 shoulder enchants! and I'm not needed to PvP AT ALL.

5) now go get your damn 30 stam shoulder enchant.

/edit:
    just saw that ... you must be kidding me/us/everyone else with your cloak ...
    Last edited by xebtria; 2010-08-13 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    1) in 2 month even t10 277 gear will most likely be crap, so why enchant your gear at all? there will alway be something better. Even I with a pvp activity and successrate of a squirrel from Elwynn Forest manages to get 10k honor in no time.
    2) half a year ago this was the second best gear you could achieve
    3) before you were suggested to change it to 30stam15resil you had 20def15dodge which is the exalted-sons-of-hodir-thing.
    4) 10k honor is 5 honor badges which can be purchased from 30 stone keeper's shards per badge, so you need 150 stone keeper's shards for 10k honor. All my tanks (I have 4 of them) together managed to get about 7k shards since the start of ICC. 1,5k is from my former main (so they were stacked up from wotlk release on), every other tank was created after ICC was released. And I never run heroics again after I finished my gear from triumph gear (except for the frost badge) 7000/30*2000 ~ 450k honor. now here you go, 45 shoulder enchants! and I'm not needed to PvP AT ALL.

5) now go get your damn 30 stam shoulder enchant.

/edit:
    just saw that ... you must be kidding me/us/everyone else with your cloak ...
    Cloak, was PVPing. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    This made me laugh so hard in real life. Seriously, give shitty advice, then get called on it, THEN tell another person they dont play the class. Hilarious! This is why I still play my warrior. It is to show other people that there isn't just douche bags left trying to tank with my class.
    You laugh because you're wrong in every way? Interesting. I bet you're specced 23/24/24. GG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mobius View Post
    You laugh because you're wrong in every way? Interesting. I bet you're specced 23/24/24. GG!
    Dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Dude...
    Dont bother. He be trolling. It is obvious to me now.

I think the best advice in this whole thread was the one about how to make gold fast by getting my mining up to 450 and transmuting the Saronite to Titanium and selling it off. Took me 3 days to level it to 450 but now I'm making a ton of gold, about 3000 gold so far since I hit 450 not to mention the lower level stuff I can use to level my Blacksmithing. Thanks!