Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I learned to draw and paint in Photoshop since June, I'm okay.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starcraft 2, a little 360, and thats it.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Resident Evil 4 for the gamecube. Beat it twice. Workin on unlockin all the extra weapons

Im training for Aids walk with my girl friend. last year i was so pissed at my self, i finished the 10 mile walk but i was so exausted i slept almost a full 48 hours and my feet were litterally numb for a day.

I'm playing Runescape....

My account got hacked and I'm not running another 400 heroics or waste time in Dal with a f***ed up set of gear/specc for a week or more.

I only miss stealth and more than 28 bag slots.

SC2...

That is all.

Starcraft II, Torchlight and lots of old video games that I own but never completed.

With 3.3 having been out for 9 months and my current 9k achievement point goal met, I've found myself playing alts both old and new hoping to get them up to 80. I do this to my chagrin though... because I know that when Cataclysm hits, I'll be much more interested in playing alts again with the old world revamp. I'll have plenty to do getting at least 2-3 alts to 85 and geared reasonably well, as well as all the new achievements for my main... so it'll be a while before I start a fresh alt I suppose... can't wait for new content though.

Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post
    With 3.3 having been out for 9 months and my current 9k achievement point goal met, I've found myself playing alts both old and new hoping to get them up to 80. I do this to my chagrin though... because I know that when Cataclysm hits, I'll be much more interested in playing alts again with the old world revamp. I'll have plenty to do getting at least 2-3 alts to 85 and geared reasonably well, as well as all the new achievements for my main... so it'll be a while before I start a fresh alt I suppose... can't wait for new content though.
    Your title fits you perfectly =P. How you manage to stay interested in the game is a complete an utter amazement. I put myself on "break" when ICC was released and never looked back. I got a 7-day "Trial" from Blizzard a while back -coincidentally- during the same time they offered the Celestial Steed. Bought the steed, and let my account go frozen again. I don't plan on touching the game until Cataclysm. Also, my server is dead. Beyond Dead...

Deleted
    I'm levelling my Mage and my Druid in prep for cata.

I'm also going to grab as much Heirloom gear as i can in prep for my alts =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Movies, YouTube, and pretending I'm not happy to be back at home for the summer.
    Signature? Feck!

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Playing Starcraft II and working full time, the weeks just fly by
    This, also i've been catching up on my pvp.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Seeing how much money I can make in three days, highest so far is 15kg. Having 5 80s with multiple 450 professions ftw. Thinking of buying a few shadowmourne objects

APB (All Points Bulletin), great game, the only big issue with it is the balancing of upgrades really. Its new, and buggy, but I still love it. The best part is that you can actually sell "in-game cash" to other players for "RTW" which you use to pay for game time. I've covered 4-5 months of game time so far, and my friend about the same within our first 50 hours of free play.

I'm in this place called Outside. It exists only in the "Real Life" realm. You should re-roll and check it out. I'll run you through your first instance, "How to talk to girls".

I bought Warhammer Online on Steam for $15 and I've been playing it. It's my own quiet shame. I feel like I might enjoy PvP in WoW more if it were like WAR's system. That being said, WAR is still not a great game, though a decent distraction.

sc2, wii with the girlfriend, work. cancelled wow account it expires at the end of august. coming back for cata.

I was playing Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft until yesterday... when my computer died and I had to start using a computer from 2004 Which runs World of Warcraft quite good, but not Starcraft 2. And World of Warcraft is slightly boring at the moment

quit wow, playin Aion now. Dont know why i didnt make the conversion when it released @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post
    How are you passing time until Cataclysm launches? I've seen posts on the forums from beta players telling us that heroic ICC25 gear is replaced quickly .. so is there any point of raiding for anything other than the achievements?

Personally, I went ahead and made a hunter alt to experience the 1-60 content one last time before they change it. What's everyone else doing?
    i'm actually doing the exact same thing