Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    SC2 all the way since we farm ICC25 HM and then hit the wall known as the LK25 HM!

I played Aion for a bit but the PVE content sucks in it and the classes are horrible imbalanced. It made me appreciate how nice we have it in WoW for the most of it.
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

10+ Year Old Account
    doing what ever
    chillin wit friends
    playin other games (love the new transformers one)
    gym
    reading.... yes reading

george orwell is now my god. btw i took out arabian nights and the second i got on these forums i saw a picture of uldums dijinn (genie)... i bet ill see some references

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    If your thoughts on this game are "Well, the raid gear will just become worthless in the next (content patch or expansion), so why bother?"; then you'd better just stop playing for ever.
    Whats the point of gearing, if you know whats coming up next? At least with new raid tiers your geared to take them on right away, with an expansion it doesn't matter.
    Im passing the time by getting some old raid achievements, making mad gold, leveling alts and playing a lot less and just enjoying life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    No you cant farm it, it have been stated by a GM, its a one time-only thing.
    not true, it was stated by a GM that it was a 100% chance the first drop, then a minuscule chance after that, unless another shadowmourne comes along

working. girlfriend. casually leveling an alt.

I WANT CATA!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulus View Post
    For those of you reading this thread thinking "I've never met any weird people on WoW", then it's probably you.

Faaaaaaalllllllllllloooooooouuuuutttttttt THREEEEEEEEEE

Spent over 400 hours on that game.
    Another Day Closer to Death. ☼_☼

I was rummaging through some of my old junk yesterday and I found my old Age of Empires II CD. Probably won't last me till Cataclysm but it'll at least keep me occupied for a week or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

leveling/gearing my alts, pvp, work, sports, etc.... sleep is a great one too, i like that one a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I found the first seasons of LOST rather good - and I've heard that from more people. I would say, though, that it gets out of hand around season 5. I believe season 6 is live in american at the moment. So if you're very much into seeing all conclusions and ends tied up, it might not be it for you - unless you can bare through season 5 and 6 of course.
    Lost finished a few months ago - not that I ever watched it past season 1, but there was a huge ruckus on the internet after the finale.

I'm killing time in the game - what precious little time I have - just running instances, now that I finally got my hunter to 80. There are five toons that I really want to focus on in Cataclysm. Even though I know that I'm going to replace all of the gear on my toons by level 81, it is still fun for me to gear them up somewhat.

Might focus a little more on trying to save up a bit of gold than I have been, but for now, doing the odd instance is still fun; and it keeps me sharp.

New season of TV shows starts next month, so that is something to look forward to outside of the game.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drefanator View Post
    Losing to the computer in Warcraft 3. Easy mode is tough.

Seriously.
    There's an easy mode?! I just installed Warcraft 3 the other day and have been playing through the campaign, but I only saw Normal and Hard as options in the dropdown box. I am terrible at RTSes but I like the lore and hope to play through the whole game, if I can manage the missions.
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2010-08-10 at 05:35 AM.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digiNuck View Post
    If you're playing the game for gear and can't find a reason to play aside from that, you've already lost and should probably just move on.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5N1y...layer_embedded
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

i am just getting my hunter alt some gear and doing daily's and helping my daughter lvl her first toon and get it geared also so not much i guess
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."

10+ Year Old Account
    dusted off the ol' 360. Been playing BC2.

Dawn of War 2 with two other friends.

Until one such friend got his Steam account hacked...

There was much mocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I really wish SW:TOR was coming out b4 Cata to fill my time.
    *^ Second This x4,000,000,000 ^*

Alts Alts Alts

I'm still waiting for my beta key that's coming to me, but right now, I'm helping my girlfriend level her mage.

Deleted
    Right now waiting for games to be released apart from SC2 the last few months have been real bad roll on Oct!

15+ Year Old Account
    Watching the LPs of the Great Chuggaaconroy. They are quite entertaining