Deleted

Combo Points addon needed

Hi, i need a combo points addon that displays my combo points in numbers.
    I had it on an old UI, but that was done with .lua and i'm not very good with all that.

Thanks in advance,
    -Tim.

what class are u? One mod I have found to be very nice if u are a feral cat is drood focus which not only keeps combo points but all your timers for mangle, rip, rake, etc.

I have not played a rogue in a very long time so never checked on a mod for those combo points but I'm sure just searching curse.com's site for combo point mod will pop up at least 5 or more.

Deleted
    Yeah i'm kitty, but i don't like drood focus because of all the extra crap that comes with it :P
    Thanks though

use Power Auras
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Deleted
    Does that show numbers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    what class are u? One mod I have found to be very nice if u are a feral cat is drood focus which not only keeps combo points but all your timers for mangle, rip, rake, etc.

I have not played a rogue in a very long time so never checked on a mod for those combo points but I'm sure just searching curse.com's site for combo point mod will pop up at least 5 or more.
    Should have been obvious he is kitty due to his avatar

Btw search on curse.com for rogue addons u may find anything intresting there.
    BTW power auras are good, but never tried them with a combo-point class.

While there are several around the display of combo points, I did find one a while back which offers a few other interesting features.
    Comergy, which offers an energy bar with a customisable division, giving an visual indicator of how much energy you have compared to the costs of your common abilities.
    Works for both feral and rogue.

Deleted
    Comergy sounds interesting, thankyou very much

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ints.html#info

Best combo point mod in my opinion. Yes you have to config it in the .lua file, but it's not hard at all. Easy to change font and set position.

I'll second Comergy, have recommended it in the past.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator