Elemental shaman BG PvP build

I am looking for a elemental PvP spec that is more geared towards BG's. I do not do arena at all (it doesn't interest me tbh) but I enjoy doing BG's. So if anyone has a spec they would like to recommend I am all ears.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, what stats do you recommend I go for? I know PvE elemental is spell power/haste favored, would you recommend the same for BG PvP?
    Last edited by Menkey; 2010-08-09 at 01:41 AM.

I'd honestly just build the basic PvE spec if you just want to BG as it would yield the highest dmg output.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if you want pvp effectiveness you might also want things that make it hard for melee players to interrupt or mess with your casting....nobody likes to be casting something big and have a warrior come in and take that 3 second cast up to a 5 or 6 second cast....I don't really know much about Shaman but it's annoying as a warlock. Especially going up against a Death Knight who knows what he/she is doing.

Personally I just BG as Elemental PvE spec with PVP gear and I easily top the charts and rarely die with a few of my friends tagging along. BGs are less about strategy and more about nuking and zerging most of the time unless both sides have amazing players (which is rare).

If you want, you can use a standard arena spec but I would use a PvE spec.
    Last edited by lilsaint; 2010-08-09 at 02:23 AM.

I use my pve spec (i have no pvp spec or gear and are most of the time top kbs and top damage)
    Hi Sephurik

Personally I prefer this build: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hVI0qcddtGfuAoMGGco

Lower cooldown on Grounding totem and more armor from Stoneskin is win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Personally I prefer this build: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hVI0qcddtGfuAoMGGco

Lower cooldown on Grounding totem and more armor from Stoneskin is win!
    If I were to PvP as Ele I would be this spec (I PvP as Enh while PvE as Ele).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    Elemental Devastation is only useful for Enh... You not a shaman are you?

^^

This is the spec that I use when I pvp. The elemental warding sure is nice to have.