Visual Rotation queue (for hunters particularly)

Seen people use it but never had a use for it until now. Your skills are on a bar and they move closer and closer to a central frame as they come off cooldown. Was seen in an Ensidia movie iirc too. thanks.
    <i>I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... come to think of it, it began to smell... must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.</i>

Sounds more like Sexycooldown to me. Use it on all my toons now, love it.

Especially for my hunter, since you can see absolutely whether it's Chimera or Aimed coming off cooldown first ^^

Misread the post.
    Not quite sure what you mean by moving towards a central frame.
    Most of those being described are either bars which shrink as the duration or cooldown approach, or have a logirithmic timer bar where icons move towards one end of it.
    Both tending to be all in one direction, not from both directions as yours tended to read.

Though thinking about it, I did see in a video once where SexyCooldowns was used with two bars.
    One above the target frame for debuff durations (stings etc), and one above the player frame showing cooldowns (rapid fire etc).
    The player frame being on the left, and the icons moving towards the right, and vice versa so the icons on both bars effectively moving towards the centre of the screen.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-08-09 at 11:38 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sexycooldown's pretty cool like that - honestly, of the 3 cooldown bars (ForteXorcist's "Cooldown Bar Module" and CoolLine being the other two) it's the most useful cooldown bar addon out there. Track buffs/debuffs on target, buffs/debuffs/cooldowns on self, buffs/debuffs on party/raid members... it's pretty slick. And the fact that it natively supports creating multiple bars is pretty hot.

Two features of Forte which I have seen lacking in others are the coloration based on the next ready cooldown type, and the ticks display on the spell timer.
    The first not being hugely useful in itself, more a nice effect, but the second being rather useful imo.