Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by styks View Post
    hybrid tax says hi
    It's supposed to be 5% not 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ildurnest View Post
    Only those that wish not to see were unable to see that this was what was going to happen.

We were not whining because we felt like it or because we have nothing else better to do. We were whining because we had reasons for it. Now that all these "beta numbers" are in Live, I am deeply interested in seeing what everyone has to say about it.

All I want is a slight adjustment to the coefficients of our damage and a fixed T10 Set Bonus.
    It's amazing how many people don't face the facts that are infront of them, I can't help but agree with the above. Beta numbers became live numbers and those who didn't think they would, eat their own words and use excuses such as the hybrid tax and "it's optimized for eighty-five". Why bother releasing a patch which is based for 85 when you're sat at 80 for another month and a half, with useless, UP skills which you can't do anything about because apparently it's optimized for eighty-five. If things keep going like this, we'll be seeing similar numbers at 85 as we are now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Worgen, easily.

Everything a Goblin can do a Gnome can do better.

time to turn to our basic life again dear fella warriors, i let u in on a secret FUCK this all rediculous changes with brainless blizzard thougths and turn to our Real life , .....YEAH REALLIFE (wich people already forgot they had 1, like me), me after 6 years playing warrior i finally starting to get sick of it all and not worth the stress and sponsoring blizzard money each mounth to receive even more stress .

Thanks blizzard for destroying the game for us