should blizz bring back ranks??

IMO they should i wasnt around in vannila with the ranks but it sounded cool. and i also thought they should make bg groups through ranks not battle groups as horde on a battle group might be all pvp stars and on the same battle group the alli might be pve stars so to put the battle bak into battlegrounds rather than get unfairly owned grounds what do u guys think???

Ranks will be coming back in Cataclysm, at least I am fairly certain that they will be.
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

Deleted
    Blizzard have already announced that the old Honor Rank system is going to be put back into place in Cataclysm again. This time however you will gain ranks only by winning battlegrounds and not through honor kills. You'll need a high win:loss ratio rather than having to grind honor kills for months to reach the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Davantius View Post
    Blizzard have already announced that the old Honor Rank system is going to be put back into place in Cataclysm again. This time however you will gain ranks only by winning battlegrounds and not through honor kills. You'll need a high win:loss ratio rather than having to grind honor kills for months to reach the top.
    cool ok ty i didnt no that, that sounds better than honour kills for healers