will fury be pvp viable in cata?

they made some good changes so far but even now the fury tree pales in comparison to arms.The main culprit is lack of cc, low rage generation in pvp(though i assume this will be fixed with the rage normalization) and increased damaged taken.They need to do away with that increase damage taken bullshit with zerker stance and even deathwish(possibly keep it for recklessness).Think about it, battle stance provides 10% armor pen.One could argue that is far more powerful than a measly 3% additional crit from zerker stance.Why should zerker take more dmg from a gameplay standpoint?

then we got deathwish itself.It has a tacked on 5% increase dmg taken, why should we have to deal with that.mut rogues are getting a deathwish that prevents any target from stealthing and has no penalties.Pallies have a deathwish that even increases healing and has no drawbacks.Why do we have to hesitate to use our burst CD in pvp when other classes dont? all penalties need to be removed(im NOT advocating removing ability stance penalties like pummel in battle-s for instance, i just want these silly penalties gone).

I think furious attacks should apply from ALL attacks not just reg weapon swings, and keep the proc chance the same.Fury needs a few more pvp talents as well but the ones i listed are fairly simple and would go a long way.

PS:I LOVE the new die by the sword talent its a step in the right direction

One thing you do have to take into account is that the 10% armor pen from battle stance isn't gonna stick around....what with armor pen going bye-bye and all. I think the damage increase is okay, since it gives a threat reduction too. Arms doesn't get that luxury.

"Pallies have a deathwish that even increases healing and has no drawbacks"
    Super wrong, if a pally uses Avenging Wrath you can just turn and kill them without fear of bubble, and you can dispel and spellsteal their 'death wish'

Quote Originally Posted by Atheros View Post
    "Pallies have a deathwish that even increases healing and has no drawbacks"
    Super wrong, if a pally uses Avenging Wrath you can just turn and kill them without fear of bubble, and you can dispel and spellsteal their 'death wish'
    This too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightime View Post
    One thing you do have to take into account is that the 10% armor pen from battle stance isn't gonna stick around....what with armor pen going bye-bye and all. I think the damage increase is okay, since it gives a threat reduction too. Arms doesn't get that luxury.
    They said the armor pen bonus is staying.Arms still gets armor pen from mastery btw.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by bateman; 2010-08-09 at 10:48 AM.