Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dre&cn=Ashkore

Son of a bitch knows how to tank. I've always been blessed with amazing tanks though. In my last guild we had a great warrior tank and my ToGC guild had an even better one. I guess my point is, tell your tanks to stop being bad and threat harder. Even though we scale better with gear and that's artificially escalated with the buff, no good tank should still be pulled off unless they started with literally no threat on a fully debuffed mob that a DPS hit first.

And unless it's an absolute need for progression, I'm not going to waste a GCD and lessen a wol/wmo rank for somebody else.
    Lrn2read please. That quote said nothing about tanks

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    Do you mean that in WotLK you made choices and didn't have a cookie cutter spec to maximize your dps/hps/tps/survivability/whatever?
    Yes I did. I could spec down in holy for a bit of offhealing, or protection for more raid survivability or some of the optional ret talents that were more situational

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Context is very important. It was definitely there, but you just overlooked it.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD