Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T11 speculations?

I want to see what yo all have to say on the previous Warrior tiers and what you think T11 will look like.

Personally I would like to see a set that is more rounded instead of jagged and such. It is not that jagged and rugged doesn't work on a warrior, because it does. It is just a little over done. Everyone else has some pretty unexpected tier sets. I mean, whats next? I complete armor set made of blades...? yeah already did that... twice. Glowing eyes on some kind of face for shoulders? That has been done 4 times. Then spikes have been done 3 times. Where is something original?

Deleted
    personally i would love to see a set that looks more simple yet more protective. warrior gear looks stupid now i think

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    personally i would love to see a set that looks more simple yet more protective. warrior gear looks stupid now i think
    I think a warcraft version of this would be amazing.
    Last edited by Fuger; 2010-08-09 at 12:04 PM.

Perhaps recolored Tier 2 Sets. I'd like to see Judgment Gear make a return seeing as this expansion is a revamp of the old world.

maybe something like the previous dungoen sets would be nice, imo they all look good, except that D3 might need a few visual upgrades to be classed a tier in look :P

They already did a remake a T3 and people were not that happy.

I was happy with the t3 remakes because I never had the chance when it was still a level 60 raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    They already did a remake a T3 and people were not that happy.
    The only people who weren't happy were the sub 1% who had actual pieces of T3. The other 99% of players were psyched that they were bringing back those awesome looking sets.

Yeah, TBH T2 was one of the best looking sets for every class. I cant see anyone getting mad about bringing it back.

there was a thread similar to this a while back. my contribution:

Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder View Post

LMFAO /respect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Yeah, TBH T2 was one of the best looking sets for every class. I cant see anyone getting mad about bringing it back.
    Warriors? Hunters? Mages? >_>
    Well maybe they could work with some heavy reworking :P

Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder View Post
    *snip*
    Awesome...Just...yeah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Warriors? Hunters? Mages? >_>
    Well maybe they could work with some heavy reworking :P
    Edit: I think Blizzard said that "Cataclysm tiers would be based on Elements and Dragons"

Deleted
    Well personally, I would love a remake of T1, I prefered it to T2.

Warrior gear is very overdone and most of it looks exactly the same, the spikes on the shoulders is overdone, the faces with a smoke animation coming out of the nose, eyes or mouth on shoulder pads is getting old too. Its hard to be original though, and I'm not a fan of the armor coming out that isn't even armor, its just patchs of cloth with holes in it, sorry but the potato sack bags clothies had to wear when wotlk first came out made me piss my pants in laughter at how fail it was, come on blizzard, we know its starter lvl 71 gear, but honestly wtf kind of joke is that, a potato sack on our heads. I like my armor to look cool, dangerous and just plain bad ass. Very few sets anymore look like that... except DK's whos t10 and final pvp tier set were 2 of the coolest looking sets I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    You have bad taste.

already had shark, spider, demon, robocop, goat and pig theme,
    I'm rooting for a moose theme.
    Last edited by hurrr; 2010-08-10 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hurrr View Post
    already had shark, spider, demon, robocop, goat and pig theme,
    I'm rooting for a moose theme.
    That is so WotLK. I am thinking that Camel theme is way better.

For starters, I'd like the set's looks to be dependant on the spec you're sporting. Since Blizzard already stated that for them Fury is a bloodthirsty barbarian, it would be awesome to actually see that. Of course having them only wear boots and pants would be an overkill but an armor that looks somewhat lighter than your ordinary plate that covers only the most vital spots, with bloodstains here and there would make a good Fury set imo.

credits: Supernerd