Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Jessie Cox - OMFGCata and the awesome it is [SPOILERS!]

Jessie himself seems to not give himself enough PR, so here goes.

With epic voice acting and great humor, Jessie Cox does awesome commenting and even requests in the Cataclysm beta. And in all honesty, does not get enough attention.

The Wrath of Hogger!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2f4nC9tKc

Punching Deathwing in the face!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4VcMKK-ZR4

Jessie shows misc things due to requests, such as Southshore and EPL. Also showing off a new branch of the Argent Dawn that are like a middle-ground between AD and the Scarlet Crusade, so some new and interesting lore in here, worth watching!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA_xj7drn04

The entire Silverpine quest-chain leading up to the shooting of Sylvannas.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBw7XXemy4

The new Worgen faces. The old ones are in there too! So they seem to stay.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5mO8Wb1RU

Those are just a handfull of all the other videos. Now go see them! And thanks Jessie for giving a much nicer alternative of videos as opposed to others and great humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    total halibut gets much more attention on the front page, but i think jesse is just as good. I watch both their vids, and realy enjoy them both.

i herd he was the iatola of Kaja cola (from his Tanaris and Un'goro vids))

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Baganzai View Post
    realy enjoy them both.
    Agreed, bookmarked both users!

Deleted
    Jesscox's videos are simply different. More focused on lore, quest text, the small things.

TB seems to be more about seeing all the content, starting zones and such.

Both are exceptional.

Quote Originally Posted by vvilly View Post
    He sounds fat.
    Yeah because that really matters.

Keep up the great work Mojomaker and TB you guys bring beta to us no beta club members and we love you for it.

I enjoy watching both TB and OMFGCata videos!

for me it was quite simple really, TotalBiscuit can put 6 seperate video's from OMFGcata into one video with imo better play.

I'm still not amused by how OMFGcata handled his goblin rogue... Not to mention he forgets questitems and sees past things and such.
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

whoever covered the "you are dismissed" quest chain and the overview of changes in the barrens (this has got to be the most ineffective lava I've ever seen...) wins in my book, but I will always watch and enjoy both sets of videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like both Totalbiscut and Jesse Cox, and watch both their videos. Only those 2 I watch though, I can't stand poor quality and shait comments.

These are better than the frontpage videos

the brotherhood of the light isn't a new offshoot of the AC they were formed back when the AD left the SC.

It's always nice to find other people who love Cox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    It's always nice to find other people who love Cox.
    lol, I see what you did there.

OT: I love both TotalBiscuit's and Jesse's videos, but I think I prefer Jesse's. I like his commenting better.

15+ Year Old Account
    they're both just the worst players but good publicity for the game...so they get into the beta.
    BfA Beta Time

Wow, thaks for this just watched "Punching Deathwing in the face!" and I was lmao
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adwyn View Post
    lol, I see what you did there.

OT: I love both TotalBiscuit's and Jesse's videos, but I think I prefer Jesse's. I like his commenting better.

The great and defining differences are that Jessie is easy to listen to, he's got a pleasant voice. And that he gives nice responces to his own videos instead of trolling them like TB does.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerrogue
    whoever covered the "you are dismissed" quest chain and the overview of changes in the barrens (this has got to be the most ineffective lava I've ever seen...) wins in my book, but I will always watch and enjoy both sets of videos.
    Jessie did that one, the whole quest chain leading up until that, nine whole parts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdN5qSRguc0

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    they're both just the worst players but good publicity for the game...so they get into the beta.
    This is true

10+ Year Old Account
    probably a noob question, in the new worgen faces video, under where you write the name of you character is a randomize button that i haven't seen before is it new in cataclysm or something? :P

I appreciate the videos that these guys make for those of us that aren't in the beta and I respect the work that they put into them but it would be nice if they actually read some patch notes every now and again and didn't present thing that were really old as a new feature in Cataclysm (sparkles on quest items and items that start quests that have the yellow ! spring into mind). That said, I do find Jesse's commentary to be very entertaining and defiantly makes his videos worth watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker View Post
    i herd he was the iatola of Kaja cola (from his Tanaris and Un'goro vids))
    Ayatollah of Kaja-Cola XD

Anyway JessieCox is pro (L)