Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    they're both just the worst players but good publicity for the game...so they get into the beta.
    Jessie isn't too bad, tbh.

TB though....

I love watching both.

Quote Originally Posted by zorgone View Post
    probably a noob question, in the new worgen faces video, under where you write the name of you character is a randomize button that i haven't seen before is it new in cataclysm or something? :P
    Do you play in Europe? I believe they lack that feature although I have no idea why. Got brought up on the forums a long while ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Jessie isn't too bad, tbh.

TB though....

I love watching both.
    pretty sure you don't have to click off your flyer to hand quests in then click it back on. just sayin.

as a mage, i just can't watch any totalbiscuit video that isn't exploration. anything where he actually attempts to play a mage simply hurts to much to watch.
    BfA Beta Time

I love watching both of them though Jesse has better commentary, he actually read the quest text with us, also he's the one we have to blame for the whole "miiiisstah Croowleeey".

His voice is just so inviting.

I like total biscit, but im in beta so i only watch for the lolz

15+ Year Old Account
    both are awesome. OMFGcata should do voice acting he is great at it. TB's humor I like a lot ^^ Blizz plx dont ban him hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asjes View Post
    for me it was quite simple really, TotalBiscuit can put 6 seperate video's from OMFGcata into one video with imo better play.

I'm still not amused by how OMFGcata handled his goblin rogue... Not to mention he forgets questitems and sees past things and such.
    And TB doesn't? Now the real thing we must think about... who would win jesse on his rogue or TB on his hunter?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    jessie is awesome, i really like to watch his vids

I do like both Jesse and TB quite a bit, and am really thankful they put out the videos.

Also, I know people like to bash TB for acting like an ignorant troll, but he is the CYNICAL brit after all. :P He's going to be very straight-forward with people, and it will sound harsh at times; you either like it, or you don't. Brings back the times I lived in scotland. Not bad times, of course, but the brits are some crazy motherfuckers sometimes. Scratch that, I think it may have just been my friends from the UK that were crazy motherfuckers. lol

As for their voices, I think they're both pleasing to the ear, but Jesse does better with his voice acting, imo.

And if anyone wants to dis Jesse Cox, then I feel doctor Cox needs to have a word with them...

Edit: I hate sleep deprivation... lol
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-08-09 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    I love watching both of them though Jesse has better commentary, he actually read the quest text with us, also he's the one we have to Venerate for the whole "miiiisstah Croowleeey".

His voice is just so inviting.
    Fixed. :P

On topic though: I agree that Jesse is generally better at engaging the watcher but tb ain't that bad. I find his angry brand of comedy quite humorous as well, he just doesn't pull his punches when he responds. I hope both continue to update us as regularly as they have.

EDIT: Mispelt the guys name, sorry. :3
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2010-08-09 at 02:59 PM.

elwynn forest was just a setback...... oh gawd it starts again

Quote Originally Posted by Baganzai View Post
    total halibut gets much more attention on the front page, but i think jesse is just as good. I watch both their vids, and realy enjoy them both.
    They both turn me on, and I'm not even gay.... yet

I watch both JC and TB. They have very different styles, but I enjoy videos from both of them. I do think Blizzard should bring Jessie in to do a few voices for them. As I think he's said a few times during his videos, with Metzen doing so many voices, they are starting to all sound alike.

---------- Post added 2010-08-09 at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Do you play in Europe? I believe they lack that feature although I have no idea why. Got brought up on the forums a long while ago.
    Yeah, the randomize name button has been in the US client since the initial release, as far as I remember. It's been a while, so maybe I'm remembering it wrong though. Never knew it wasn't in the European clients, learn something new everyday I guess.
    It was the expansion of fire... the expansion of destruction... the expansion we took back what was ours. It was the expansion of rebirth... the expansion of great sadness... the expansion of pain... and the expansion of joy. It was a new age. It was the end of history. It was the expansion everything changed. The expansion is Cataclysm. The place: Azeroth.

It annoys me when people put "Jessie" instead of "Jesse" for a guys name since my name is Jesse too.

Jessie = short for Jessica = girl
    Jesse = guy.

OT: I like them both.