Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    There's weapons with spirit (2 handers even) <60 and they most likely won't change them, why would they change a weapon to remove agility
    Just a thought though, they are redoing a lot of the 1-60 quests, I imagine they'll also tweak the items as well. Get rid of the nonsensical spirit items unless it fits the healer model. Also updating all other illogical pairings, and so gear will more than likely fall into one of a few types... (mastery reserved for higher levels)

Healer gear (also meant for Boomkin and Ele) Int/Spirit with possible haste/crit/mastery and maybe some stam (all armor types)
    Caster DPS gear Int possible hit and then haste/crit/mastery and maybe some stam (cloth only)
    Plate DPS gear Strength with possible stam and then haste/crit/hit/expertise/mastery (plate only)
    Melee DPS gear Agility with possibly stam and then haste/crit/hit/mastery/expertise (leather and mail with little expertise on mail)
    Tank gear Stam with avoidence stats and then a few possible DPS stats mostly hit/expertise

They will hopefully fix all the 'stupid' things they've done to gear previously, they're fixing most of the old world anyways and changing quests, so why not the old quest gear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    They already said they whould fix ALL ITEMS, End of disguession.
    Not really. See, if you actually ANSWERED his question, THEN it would be the end of dicussion.

But you didn't actually answer his question.

He already knows that they plan to "re-itemize" all the old gear to fit into the new stats categories. He wanted to know what they were likely to do with an item like the weapon in question, which has Strength and Agility on it as primary stats.

Personally (and this is just my opinion) I don't think they will change it at all:

Reason being that it is a Weapon. Weapons are a special spot in their new itemization setup. If it was a piece of armor the decision would be easy, since they want classes to stick to their preferred armor type, they would just go: Is it plate? Bam, agi -> stat appropriate for that type of plate. Is it Leather / Mail? Bam, Strength -> Stat appropriate for mail / leather.

With weapons, though, it is possible for multiple classes to get use out of them, even if the stats are not all that great for that class. Even though it is sub optimal, a hunter or enhance shaman could use the axe. If they change the agi or strength to something, they are essentially makeing it useless to one set or the other.

I thought this would be about if they're going to add a new weapon; the Colossal Skull-Clad Cleaver-Clad Cleaver.

I hope the answer is yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle View Post
    It has already been stated that they are revamping all items from lvl 1-80 to reflect the new stat changes.
    Everyone saying "lol, why would you run WotLK dungeons for this instead of the new Cata entry dungeons, lol!" should reread the OP. He inquired about items LIKE that, with multiple main stats.
    But then again, I supposed everyone saying "lol, it's a pre-Cata item! it won't be changed! noob, lol!" were leveling alts in WotLK using preBC and preWotLK +healing and +spell dmg, right?

I thought not.

OP: More than likely agil will be changed to crit if it exsists on a +str item.
    Finaly someone that understands a question! Thanks!