15+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Changing the order of your char screen coming soon?

Something quite interesting that I just noticed after getting a world server down message.

Notice the two arrows at the bottom of the character selection screen on the second screenshot.

The first one shows the selection screen with no arrows, but if you get the world server offline message it shows them so moving your characters might be a new feature with cataclysm which isn't fully implemented yet.

Last edited by Zhaine; 2010-08-09 at 03:01 PM.

That would be sweeeeeet!!
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

Deleted
    aye, and all for the low price of $15 :O

Yeah I noticed this as well.
    I guess it'll be added for Cataclysm, seeing it's already in the beta.

I posted this somewhere else. Someone says a blue poster suggested it's because the developers have access to more character slots.

Jesus christ i want that!

only got 4 80's atm, and they are all spread out across the 10 chars. would be nice to group em together

I was really hoping that was the case but a Blizzard mos said it was just some developer tools slipping into the beta by accident. Still though that was at least a month ago, if they haven't removed it since then I must say its looking fishy. How recent is that screenshot?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I hate to disappoint, but the extra scroll is only there as a tool for the development team's own internal testing. There are limitations in a live setting that we don't have to conform to in an internal test environment. So what you are seeing was an unintended addition.
    So nope.

what would be better if you had all your chars from diffrent relms on one page, ordered by what level they are. Almost like apples cover flow

1,000,000,000 Gighrz Quad Core Duo, over 9000 gigs of ram, on board gfx card

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I posted this somewhere else. Someone says a blue poster suggested it's because the developers have access to more character slots.
    Oh I've just remembered somewhere I read about blizzard doing a poll to see if people would be interested in paying for more character slots in a survey I think, like the one below.

http://media.wow-europe.com/email/survey/sat/wow_en.jpg

Confirmed by a blue in this thread - http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....401278&sid=1#9

---------- Post added 2010-08-09 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    I was really hoping that was the case but a Blizzard mos said it was just some developer tools slipping into the beta by accident. Still though that was at least a month ago, if they haven't removed it since then I must say its looking fishy. How recent is that screenshot?
    The date of the screenshot is at the bottom on the taskbar 09/08/10 at 15:42

I've wanted this for a while

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    aye, and all for the low price of $15 :O
    each