Aldriana's Combat Sheet

This has been adressed before and I have commented on it somewhere on the forum.

To my knowledge Rupture is known to outdamage eviscerate when specced into 2/2 Blood Spatter + trauma/mangle. However I've been playing around with the sheets and although rupture isn't modeled 'accurately' the sheet is showing low rupture without 2/2 blood spatter with trauma/mangle still applied.

So the obvious question here is, has anyone tried this 'theory' out and managed to show clearly that rupture outscales eviscerate without the need of blood spatter?

No obvious/cloggy assumptions such as 'well it needs to tick to it's full duration'. Simply because we already know this please.

What are your thoughts on it?
    Regards

Riou

edit: Just played around with the sheets some more, it seems without the bleed debuff but 2/2 blood spatter rupture isn't an increase. However with 2/2 blood spatter + rupture glyphed it is a dps increase over 0/2 blood spatter + bleed debuff. Gonna try some more..
    Last edited by Varian; 2010-08-09 at 04:19 PM.
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varian View Post
    So the obvious question here is, has anyone tried this 'theory' out and managed to show clearly that rupture outscales eviscerate without the need of blood spatter?
    How exactly would you "try out" this theory without copious amounts of anecdotal evidence? You'd need thousands of parses utilizing rupture without 2/2 BS and without mangle, which is silly to say the least. Why would you even want to try it out; If you're using rupture, you've got no reason *not* to spec 2/2 BS.

The new sheet does accurately model rupture, this thread is pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.