Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    wait...people actually do this?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    In the wake of war my Paladin (Daziel) will be apart of trying to take back his former homeland of Lordaeron, which he fled during the Scourge invasion. After seeing the atrocities of the Battle of Undercity, his mind is no longer set upon being with the Argent Crusade... Daziel is welcomed back to the Alliance after the heroes return from Northrend and is now part of 7th Legion, assisting the Worgen recapture of Gilneas.

Deleted
    I don't RP out loud, but it is fun to conjure up a back-story for your characters.

I'm excited to explore the implications of Sylvanas' actions, concerning 'recruitment' of fallen enemies, from a Blood Knight perspective. I think I will be turning a blind-eye to the antics of the Dark Lady, a champion of Quel'Thalas, even in death. After all, seeing the world in shades of grey rather than plain black and white seems to be one of the defining features of the Blood Elves.

Perhaps, with Rommath going coo-coo and leaving a vacancy on the Lor'themar's council of advisers, Liadrin will come back to Silvermoon and have a few things to say...

I don't RP either, but a little background story for your character never hurts.

The whole story about my character is that he has a double personality. One is quiet and tends to push people away, for their own protection. The other side is a bloodthirsty ravening maniac.

I don't think there will be anything in-game to make me happy about my character's story. Maybe an old god is doing it or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    I don't think there will be anything in-game to make me happy about my character's story. Maybe an old god is doing it or something.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Founding_of_Quel'Thalas

"The high elves founded a settlement within the tranquil Tirisfal Glades. After a few years, many of them began to go mad. It was theorized that something evil slept beneath that particular part of the world."

Chances are, if you don't know why something's happening, the Old Gods probably did it. Those fugly manipulative minxes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanfastic View Post
    Garrosh being Warchief makes my warrior happy, he likes Garrosh and wishes Thrall would be more aggressive.

Hyjal is a jump in the story for my druid.

My DK is kinda just there now, hopefully something will come up.

And now I can make a Goblin Cartel all to my own, for the money! I mean... Horde.
    My warrior remembers the times of when the horde were corrupt warriors, and hates the thought of his people going back to that. He respcted Grom, but believe Garrosh is a brat who was given power with nothing to back it but who his father was.

My shaman has turned away from ogrimmar for a similar reason, and leanding his supported to the earthern ring and cenarion circle. He's avoiding all forsaken activity.

My mage.. is getting high hanging around silvermoon.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

As someone who plays a priest who lost his faith in the light a long time ago. This will be perfect ammo for "I freaking told you so" moments.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

never RP'ed on WoW but i might do so with my friend and so a few moments that perked my interests for my
    UD mage would be the wounding of the Dark Lady by the Worgen and also the use of explosives to damage the plague machines, he is going to be so pissed at those werewolves

Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    My warrior remembers the times of when the horde were corrupt warriors, and hates the thought of his people going back to that. He respcted Grom, but believe Garrosh is a brat who was given power with nothing to back it but who his father was.

My shaman has turned away from ogrimmar for a similar reason, and leanding his supported to the earthern ring and cenarion circle. He's avoiding all forsaken activity.

My mage.. is getting high hanging around silvermoon.
    Let's RP together, forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!