Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    yes. the hit isnt what you want.
    Still, It's a nice bonus the hit

Without it we'd just wear tier gloves and leather shoulders or helm. Nice to have, sure, but we'd manage without it
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ow&cn=N%C3%B9g
    In pvp gear right now and at work so can't do anything about it. Why would you need to see it anyways? All I'm asking is whether it's better than WFS even if I'm hit capped, I don't see how that has anything to do with my other gear.
    It's always funny when people ask for help then whine when asked to see armory. Yes you can drop hit, switch out either ring, neck, bracers, or belt. You dont even need to raid to do this since there is a very good badge belt.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    the proc for ret is magnificent, but not for the same reasons as enh or rogues:

for rogues, the main part of it is that it procs off poisons, the attack procs poisons and energy gains, you get increased uptime on weapon buffs and (i might be wrong here) if procced from a sword or axe, it can proc H&S (an extra attack).
    for enhancement, it procs of weapon imbues and static shock and the extra attack can proc your weapon imbues, static shock, maelstrom and flurry on crits. i also don't think the proc eats flurry charges itself.
    for both classes, the hit on the trinket also means you have less issues with the crit cap, since you can get about 2-3% extra crit (worth about 150 AGI or 240 crit rating).

for ret, the proc is great because we proc it really often (like one proc every 3-4 seconds), the attack procs a seal hit and berserking, and (might be mistaken here) can proc bryntroll and shadowmourne. at least, shadowmourne can be procced from the seal hit.
    It doesnt proc from posions, they changed that like 5 months ago.

Dont know about shamans but for Rogues the hit is what makes TAJ good and the proc is just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    It doesnt proc from posions, they changed that like 5 months ago.

Dont know about shamans but for Rogues the hit is what makes TAJ good and the proc is just a bonus.
    It procs weapon imbues for shaman making it a pretty big DPS increase, but nowhere near that of a ret paladin because they stack motes about half as fast.