The worgen curse

Now i have been scouring the forums, wiki's, wow head lore, no note of it yet... I want to find out if the Worgen curse is spreadable only to humans, or if other races could be taken by it aswell, I'm also curious if this can only come to races of the titans, or if it would be free to take Elune's races too.

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as can be seen by the lore, it's human and night elves...well...for that, likely elves in general, as they're all night elves at the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrra Coventry View Post
    As far as can be seen by the lore, it's human and night elves...well...for that, likely elves in general, as they're all night elves at the core.
    OK good that was the suspicion i was under thanks =)

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to help. I wouldn't hold my breath that they won't change things down the road, but at present, this seems to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrra Coventry View Post
    Glad to help. I wouldn't hold my breath that they won't change things down the road, but at present, this seems to be the case.
    yeah just trying to shape a decent story for the future =p don't wanna go on any collision courses for something un-presented