Thread: SV weapon help

SV weapon help

I was wondering what are some good weapons for SV. Considering max dmg doesnt really matter (with ES being ~40% of the DMG). IS it going to be the weapon with teh best stat?

With 30% buff, you can get into icc 10 groups with Triumph badge gear and the crossbow from Heroic Utgarde Keep. So aim for the Stakethrower from blood queen or the Njorndar Bone Bow from Lady Deathwhisper for any spec.

Oh, and, www.femaledwarf.com.
    Last edited by Kalti; 2010-08-10 at 01:02 AM.

That's the sim yeah? Can't really use it ATM in my IPhone lol. Thanks go the help!!

I use it on my iPhone all the time, should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AllmailenhancementJR View Post
    Considering max dmg doesnt really matter
    Do your (basic) homework and stop being lazy -- please don't post garbage.

I was saying that because it is for SV. So a max dmg wep is nit neccesary. The need for stats is more important. So stop flaming people. This is a place to get info. If everyone did it themselves then there really would no need for a forum. Be nicer.

Maximum damage doesn't matter as much as it does for MM, for sure. Stats and weapon DPS trump damage for any spec, it is only a bonus that Stakethrower is the slowest and hardest hitting. Stakethrower already has the best stats, if you can get the 264 version it is the best outside of heroic icc25.

10+ Year Old Account
    <-- HM stakethrower is delicious.

277 gear is too =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Shhhhhhh. Nobody wants to raid anymore though. It's going to be a long time until cata.

The minor stats on ranged weapons will not make up for the DPS difference between tier lvls. Just beacause things like the X-Bow in H UK has stats does not make it better then something like Zod's which just has the proc. It's why things like the BoE tank gun from ICC is better then most non-ICC weapons. It has the same DPS as any ilvl 264 ranged weapon which makes it better then the weapons in Trial of the Crusader. It's a long debated topic but sim it on femaledwarf.com and you'll see. Like other physical DPS classes, weapon damage is our top stat, even as Survival. Having an extra 90 AP on a weapon will not make up for the difference of 15 or more weapon DPS between the tier lvls.

Well thank you so much go the insight. You all really shed some light onto the situation. Thanks again :-)