Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    really, lol? Classic is banned? finally...i havent played for a couple months. Daemn was some guy selling haitian refugees after the earthquake. He was like: " WTS Haitian Ni**lets, 1g each", then he said he had managed to teach them to sing bohemian rhapsody by beating them or something. I guess Mordecai isnt a troll, hes just an idiot.

Who are you then?

I'm a girl and NO the billion emoticons were not cute -- if anything they gave me bloodlust and I'm not horde. Pick a server that isn't dominated by the alliance and you will either become good at pvp or quit. See you didn't need a boy to help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Please stop pretending to be a female, your overuse of emoticons is stereotypical and appalling and its obvious your a male needing attention and trying a lame attempt at trolling. Go away!
    I hope you are wrapped up warm all the way over there in Narshe. Say hi to Mog for me.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Vhexx View Post
    I'm a girl and NO the billion emoticons were not cute -- if anything they gave me bloodlust and I'm not horde. Pick a server that isn't dominated by the alliance and you will either become good at pvp or quit. See you didn't need a boy to help you.
    i like u.
    wanna go out sometime?
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhexx View Post
    ...girl...SMASH...?
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    really, lol? Classic is banned? finally...i havent played for a couple months. Daemn was some guy selling haitian refugees after the earthquake. He was like: " WTS Haitian Ni**lets, 1g each", then he said he had managed to teach them to sing bohemian rhapsody by beating them or something. I guess Mordecai isnt a troll, hes just an idiot.

Who are you then?
    If you haven't played in months probably means you don't read the forums much.
    Thats apparently where I "troll". I correct imo.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    ...girl...SMASH...?
    SMASH... girl?
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    If you haven't played in months probably means you don't read the forums much.
    Thats apparently where I "troll". I correct imo.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 02:24 AM ----------

SMASH... girl?
    i didnt know mannoroth's playerbase was intelligent enough to have a forum lol. its an official forum then? like blizzard forum?
    Last edited by bajerman; 2010-08-10 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddi123 View Post
    2. Do you think I should reroll and enjoy the leveling experience? (Which I've never tried before!)
    Wait...what?

On topic. I like leveling. Of course it's not always the same quests. I change races, level in different areas, taste all Azeroth has to offer. Maybe that's why I have 6 alts sitting at 68...Northrend is so bland now.

Also, I want to ask again...never tried the leveling experience?? Am I missing something?

Another tip, I don't suggest the largest servers. There's just way too many people and you might get stuck with a log in queue. Go for the medium-high ones.

Also...again...HUH?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Emoticons: A clever tool to fool internet goers into thinking the poster is really a girl due to women showing more emotion then men, having success means more people will like you due to them thinking you're a girl.

Go KT, Reroll, RaF, SUCCESS!

10+ Year Old Account
    got a link?

10+ Year Old Account
    i didnt know mannoroth's playerbase was intelligent enough to have a forum lol. its an official forum then? like blizzard forum?
    How do you not know of realm forums !_!
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

This whole thing just made my head hurt.

I don't know which scenario makes me more sick: This guy is trolling and trying to make women look dumb, or this is an actual e-whore begging for attention. Either way, not worth the time and effort to answer any of those questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do, i just didnt know that much happened there. I dont play wow that much anymore even before my 2 month break. nvm the link i found it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this maddi from dreadmaul?

Deleted
    the words: "Will Smith died, its on CNN" are forever burned into my mind... *shudders*
    Thanks, now they are in mine too..

On-topic: Sorry Maddi, can't help you out, took a break from WoW about 9 weeks ago and I won't start playing again untill Cataclysm (except if Blizzard releases a content patch with a troll raid!).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I.Hate.Emoticons.

Blackrock is full, get the hell off.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading the OP sunshine was injected into my eyes and fired out of my ass in a painful fusion of light and darkness O.o
    I thought these forums were the most wretched hive of scum and villainy after Mos Eisley was burned down by two trolls and a boa constrictor.
    And then I find so many smiles.. And I'm..
    I'M CURED!!!

Deleted
    Boub should remove those smilies..

Well the best server is..hehe smily face. but ofc the server is...man alot of smily faces here, but the server..man head hurts, feling ill. eyes burning to..many...smily happy faces...going to bed gn

Do you want to continue raiding/ high end PvPing when/if you move? If so, just transfer (Tich I think)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!