Improving Australian, Asian etc Latency?

Ok I know WoW is playable with a high latency, but in my experience, if you wanna be anywhere decent in PVP, especially as a melee class, it isn't. And interupting in raiding is somewhat difficult etc etc Bottom line is Player A with x level skill and 50 latency will always outperform Player B with the same skill and 400 latency.

Is Blizzard ever going to think seriously about trying to resolve this? How could it be done? Do they need servers based in countries outside America? Is it just too difficult/high maintenance?

Please dont troll me or post any crap if you are american with a latency of 100 or less and have never experienced 300-500 as a standard latency.

edit: I'd also like to know of any players who have found a good 'fix' or way of improving their latency in game. I've tried a few things that didnt make a difference to mine ~.~

sadly i dont see this happening. another aussie here. only way blizz can fix this is actually have oceanic servers located on oceanic locations, and there's no way freaking way that's ever gonna happen.

ive tried basically every tunneling service, non of them actually help. tunneling services become overwhelmed in 25man raids and actually end up giving worse latency than you had without it. leatrix registry fix helps a wee bit.

1 thing i'm looking forward to in cata is 10man raids getting more prominence. cos i dont get chain dcs and ridiculous latency spikes in 10mans like i do in 25s lol.

Tunnels help a lot. Personally I use WoWTunnels. Without I sit at about 350 ms or so. With... about 160.

There is also another fix thats free that mucks with the TCPAckFrequency setting in Windows (assuming thats what you use). Google Leatrix Latency Fix to find it.
    Last edited by Cryssa; 2010-08-10 at 02:21 AM.

Leatrix u also can use. sorry if mentioning that name isnt allowed
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia