1v1 for fun que for duels, good or bad idea?

I know I know...but

I love the idea of 1v1 just not dueling as it is today. If I could queue for 1v1 I would be so happy.

Keep in mind this idea is '1v1 for fun' meaning you get no points, no rank, no items, no achievements, nothing at all. Its simply for 'fun'. It would be kinda cool as well if you could pick what class you wanted to face. So if I wanted to face another priest I would queue for that, if I wanted to test some things out and face a rogue I could queue for that, etc.

I think a lot of people would like this even if its not balanced its just for fun right?

It would just be a sorta high tech form of dueling but queuing for it instead. Or it could just be called dueling but a duel you queue up for with its own little duel area.

Any thoughts on this? Or is it a dumb idea?

haha its not to bad of a idea, if there was rank and stuff, cause i love dueling AF and thats why im on a PVP server but i just want a 1 v 1 where a AF dosn't come and gank you from behind or after your hurt from killing a creature, i give this 1 thumbs up

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty good.

We all know WoW isn't based around 1v1 but the whole 'Random' or 'Selected Class' would be nice.

As long as you said it was kept unranked so you couldn't get benefits.

3 hour match RDruid vs RDruid, win!
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed