Thread: Signature Help

Deleted

Signature Help

First of all, this is most likely in the wrong Forum. I couldn't find a suitable place to put this.

Okay, so here's where I need help..

My Char's name is Nérfed and I want to have his name in my Signature. But the name is a hyper-link, meaning every time you click on the name, it takes you to the Char's Armory.

I was wondering what I would need to do to make this work.

Thanks in advance.

- Nérfed

1.) click on settings on top right of the website
    2.) on the left column go down to "My Settings"
    3.) click on "Edit signature" under "My Settings"
    4.) enter the text like this: [url]yoururlhere[/url] . Place your url in between the tags (copy it from the address bar of your armory and paste it there)
    5.) click save signature.

On a side note not sure if you can have the url in your signature since you need a certain amount of posts before you can link to websites
    Last edited by bals; 2010-08-10 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    I know I need 10 posts to link stuff on the forum.

the URL is: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&cn=N%C3%A9rfed
    But I want the name to be Nérfed but when you click on the name it sends you to the URL.

The name acts as a hyper-link.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 10:02 AM ----------

For example - My signature would be as followed..

When you click on the Nérfed, it takes you do eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&cn=N%C3%A9rfed.. (I've taken out the http: //.. etc)

Sorry I didn't get that from your original post, probably just skim read it to too quickly:
    [url="eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&cn=N%C3%A9rfed"]Nérfed[/url]

Deleted
    Thanks <3

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 10:09 AM ----------

It workss