Is double haste trinkets viable for Arcane

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Kerr%C3%ADgan
    Still shaping up the gear and waiting for badges for 4p but my question is related to trinkets. Is it worth running Dfo/Scale off Halion instead of Muradin/Philactery(as the second trinket) due to haste having a higher prio then crit? At the moment i am standing at 54% crit raid buff with focus magic so dropping Muradin for the second haste trinket would get me just over 50% crit but with the extra haste from gear to come and trinkets i can probably include the 4th AB to benefit of the 2p bonus.

Opened to any kind of suggestions regarding the rest of the gear aswell( including the gemming i have on the staff wich i might or might not fucked up).
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

Phylactery? Are you serious? It's shit for arcane.
    The way I see arcane is that it's based on fast spells, not on big crits so every piece of haste you can get is awesome.
    I'm myself got 1214 haste and ~45% raid buffed crit, going to use Scale off Halion instead of muradin's(have DFO heroic as first trinket)

As far as I know crit isn't that important for Arcane, it's not bad but haste is better, so the more haste you get the better

According to Rawr the two haste trinkets are an upgrade of your current and the Phylactery and any of the options you gave show decrease in dps. It's possible Rawr isn't simulating Phylactery correctly so I'll leave it to someone that knows mages better than I to give a more correct answer.

Edit: Actually never mind on the Phylactery, I actually bothered to look up the trinket and I have to ask, were you seriously think of getting it as Arcane? I can see it being a plausible option as Fire but Arcane? Seriously?
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2010-08-10 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Pretty much what ppl above said: Haste is great for Arcane, Phylactery is a big no tho, and RAWr is pretty much right on it - arcane got no dot to proc it. Other than that i'm sure there's a spreadsheet you can use to give u an idea how much dps each trinket is worth and if 2 haste ones come on top, by all means run with them
    Just as a responce to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    I can see it being a plausible option as Fire but Arcane?
    I think Phylactery is as good as it gets for fire due to pretty much constant ingnite rolling on your target.

Edit: Saw what u run with atm and frankly dunno if there's a recomended minimum of crit for arcane but swapoing the ones u have gonna cost ya - muradin is about 3.5% crit(unless i am very wrong on crit rating per %) and the talisman is gonna cost ya well over 2k mana after talents and buffs and some crit aswell :X If those 55% crit raid buffed are without counting target debuffs(another 8% available) u should be fine tho i guess
    Last edited by mmocc65b7f111f; 2010-08-10 at 08:26 AM.

Sleepy and confused forgot Phylactery procs of a dot. Was just using it as a comparison to hc Muradin having similar crit and similar Sp procs on the long run( ofc forgeting Phylactery procs off dots).
    Anyway thx for the answers and yes i know just how good haste can get. Was just wondering if double haste would'nt upset the course of nature of having too much haste and too little crit so spells have what to crit on to.
    Never really used Rawr myself being the kind of person to balance stats off the top of my mind..wich as above stated isn't always awake.
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.