Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sundering shouldn't matter as a fury since you can incorporate it between GCD slots and when no slams are up. As arms well I have no idea the last time I tried to dps as arms was in Ulduar haha.

Quote Originally Posted by tet View Post
    Sundering shouldn't matter as a fury since you can incorporate it between GCD slots and when no slams are up. As arms well I have no idea the last time I tried to dps as arms was in Ulduar haha.
    That's the point he was trying to make
    Fury warrs couldn't be bothered to sunder even though they can do it easily so he had to as arms which is a big no no considering arms is GCD capped.

Deleted
    Its mostly guild runs im guys, i throw in sunders when i can in the rotation, but we normally have a warrior tank. this is a log from a RS 25 pug we ran tonight, tryin out my new gems, items etc, my dps wasnt so hot, but my damage done was far better.

.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1858884

15+ Year Old Account
    The fights where you have to compare your dps to see if you increased it are in Saurfang, Festergut and Blood Queen in that order. Pay no attention to other fights cause they are bound to have a bit of dps loss due to moving out of fires and so on. So next time you go to Saurfang with your guild log it up and compare the numbers, you probably will have gone up a lot though. Halion is kinda weird considering damage might filter differently and usually turns out wrong due to the phasing.

Deleted
    yeah i know its a bad fight, its just the first raid id done since changing things, come Wednesday night il have a better idea. Cannot wait! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by xancool View Post
    Hell everyone, i was hoping that some of you here may be able to help me out and give me some advice, first of all - here is the armory link for my character.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&cn=Samsonite

At the moment, i am soft capped for Arp using the NES trinket, i am currently pugging ICC 25 each week and trying to get my hands on DBW asap! my intention is as soon as i get it, to regem for ARP and get 100% arp with DBW and Whisperin fanged skull as my trinkets. I also have the full 264 four set, but am only using the Helm and Shoulder at the moment, but carry the 264 t10 chest and legs in my bag, but have found my dps to be lower when using them, which is why i am currently using the non t10 chest and legs. Once i am fully arp capped and have DBW i was planning to use the full four set and see if there was an improvement, i am just not sure about using the 4 set as some people have advised against it. Any advice there on that?

so my main problem at the moment is hitting consistant DPS. its a little up and down at the moment, so id love it if any experts here can help me out and advise any changes on gear, stats etc. I thought i was all set and doing ok at the moment, but my dps suggests otherwise. Thanks a lot guys!

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 02:26 PM ----------

Just to add, MMO wouldnt let me post a link, hence the reason the Armory address is like that.
    If you really want to min-max and get every possible bit of last DPS out:

Replace the 10 STR / 15 Stam gem in boots with a nightmare tear. Put a 20 ArP in the ring. Then use 2 10 Str/10 Crit gems in the best sockets (probably gloves and belt/cloak).

Enchant cat's swiftness on boots.

If you have the bow from Deathwhisper it's a tiny bit better than the knife you are using now, at least until you can get the BQ gun.

The biggest thing you can do right now though is replace those boots. Get the bonegrinders made. You have 41 Expertise, 15 of that is just wasted. Replacing the boots you'll drop expertise your not using for crit (which your kinda low on for your level of gear).

Your Nightmare Tear, you're using it wrong.

Should of replaced your blue gem for it and then throw a 10Str 10Crit gem in your ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceykilla View Post
    Your Nightmare Tear, you're using it wrong.

Should of replaced your blue gem for it and then throw a 10Str 10Crit gem in your ring.
    wat? I disagree with 10str/10 crit in his ring, it's completely unnecessary due to the fact that he won't get the socket bonus by putting 10str/10crit in it. I looked over his gear a few minutes ago again, I'd advice putting the Nightmare tear in the boots as you said, but instead of gemming 10str/10crit I'd say put 20 arp in there, since he's not hardcapped yet.

---------- Post added 2010-08-24 at 10:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    If you really want to min-max and get every possible bit of last DPS out:

Replace the 10 STR / 15 Stam gem in boots with a nightmare tear. Put a 20 ArP in the ring. Then use 2 10 Str/10 Crit gems in the best sockets (probably gloves and belt/cloak).
    I disagree, he's not hardcapped, which should be his first priority, so ignore socket bonuses until you get completely hardcapped.

If you have the bow from Deathwhisper it's a tiny bit better than the knife you are using now, at least until you can get the BQ gun.
    imo he should get Crimson Star due to the ArP on it until he can get Stakethrower.

The biggest thing you can do right now though is replace those boots. Get the bonegrinders made. You have 41 Expertise, 15 of that is just wasted. Replacing the boots you'll drop expertise your not using for crit (which your kinda low on for your level of gear).
    tbh it's not worth getting the boots made when boots on par with the crafted ones can drop from Lady Deathwhisper 25m with better sockets even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

He IS hardcapped. Or at least i hope so because any Fury Warrior who goes over 1360 and doesn't eat ArP food is clueless.

That's why nightmare tear in boots and 20 ArP in the ring is good because the socket bonus is 4 ArP and his ArP now is 1363 so that socket is wasted. Instead use 10 STR / 10 CRIT gems in the gloves and belt.

The crimson star isn't worth it for him because of the amount of ExP he has, the fact he is ArP hardcapped and the fact he needs hit from the knife (until he can get the gun from BQL, then he can sort the hit in other ways).

The Boots ARE wroth making NOW. Sure he could wait and hope the slightly better ones drop and he could be waiting a long time or get the Bonegrinders made now and instantly profit. We're at the end of the expansion so waiting is foolish and the price on saronites are 450g each on my server so it's not like making those boots would be expensive. The difference between the two is small though ofc when the Deathwhisper ones drop he should go for them.
    Last edited by Racetrack; 2010-08-24 at 12:45 PM.

Racetrack is right, 1360 is good enough with food. Brute-forcing 1400 without any arpen trinket probably involves gemming FULL arpen, and then eating STR food or fishfeast, but going down to 1360 can allow you to fill 2 yellow gems with STR / CRIT and getting bonuses, so it's a tradoff between 40 str and 20 str + 20 crit + a few STR from bonuses. So it's a win.