Poll: So, which are you doing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth3m View Post
    Blood elf females are easily the least tough looking sex/race combination in the game. People pick females because they feel more comfortable being a prissy, girly character. The kind of character you choose to represent you in the virtual world really does say a lot about you.
    Don't hate! :<

Deleted
    Blood elf females are easily the least tough looking sex/race combination in the game. People pick females because they feel more comfortable being a prissy, girly character. The kind of character you choose to represent you in the virtual world really does say a lot about you.
    Really...?

I chose a night elf druid because I liked Druids yet I had friends who played Alliance. However, I always wanted to be a Tauren. Don't think it represents me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he was arguing that if you pick it by free-choice.

Unless blizz doesn't fail this around, i'm going to race change to the OP'est (prob horde knowing blizz) racial

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with this. Rolling a horde Paladin your choices were: Roll a female Paladin or Roll a female Paladin with a slightly more masculine frame and male voice.

I think Human male Paladins look the best of any Paladin race combo I just dislike the Alliance feel so I will take the lesser of two evils here. Even though a Tauren Paladin would indeed be much more fierce I just really hate playing a cow. Getting stuck on so many doors, stray twig, random step, is not enjoyable for me.

I will be changing my Tauren Druid to a Troll. Partly because they look awesome but more than anything so I don't get stuck on every damned thing in the game.
    Last edited by knubs; 2010-08-10 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <added info>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC

10+ Year Old Account
    I was considering changing my Tauren, that I played before I quit WoW, into a Worgen... But then I decided it wasn't worth the money and waiting that long after release, and then I wouldn't be able to experience the Worgen Starting Zone... I'ma just start over from scratch. =D (As a Worgen, probably Rogue)
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Could it actually be we pick the female over the male, because we don't like the male models? That use to be the case for me, tbh the only male models I liked were the tauren and troll.

That said, my mind has changed and I prefer to play a male over a female anyday.

It's a personal preference. If anything, you should have a problem choosing a female(say, BE) for attention.
    shit

I plan on leaving my Priest and Paladin as a Humans unless some of the racials change. Maybe switch to Draenei for one or both characters. I want to make a Human Hunter because I like the animations when in CoT: Stratholme. Probably change my Human Mage to Gnome Mage eventually, leave my NE as the Druid. Then I'll probably start a Worgen Rogue from scratch.

It's all up for debate right now and I'm not hell bent on changing right away on any of the characters.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is a poor excuse. While the blood elves are feminine, especially for the horde, you can definitely tell the difference between the homosexual males and females. If you can't, I can only imagine the trouble you're going to get into when you get old enough to have sex.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 06:18 PM ----------

I don't have a problem with anything y'all choose to do. I am simply saying that it speaks volumes about you.

That was amusing and thanks, maybe one of these days I will have to try that sex thing out. Ok let me clarify, your choices were play a female Paladin or a Rupal Paladin, one is a woman the other is a man that wants to be a woman. If Orcs could be Paladins that would be a race change in an instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC

Im going for an orc mage, from my UD, i love orcs, and i love mages

Deleted
    Really. Druids are great, and it sucks when you can't play the race you want because your friends are a specific faction. And there's nothing wrong with night elves - they're a great and interesting race. But if you choose to play a female night elf resto druid over a male night elf bear druid, it *does* say something about you.
    That I can agree to. I chose a male, more out of fear someone would whisper me asking to cyber than anything though.

15+ Year Old Account
    My warrior always has been and always will be an orc. Lok'tar Ogar, etc. Couldn't imagine him being any other race.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only imagine what you think about people that rolled Gnomes.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    I can only imagine what you think about people that rolled Gnomes.
    They are of the short persuation. Or fantasise about being footballs.

Yes, that was a joke.

Nope, not race changing.

Leveling a Goblin Mage? Oh yes.

EDIT: If Gnomes had got the Paladin class, I would so race change my main.

I'll be race chaning my f belf paladin to a f tauren out of love. And slightly hate, just a wee bit, but the love is much more :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Swapping Gnome Mage for Goblin Mage, and not decided what Horde race to switch my Gnome Rogue to yet. Already did Human Warrior to Cow, primarily for awesome dance anim \o/.

15+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the "I'm not changing because it costs extra money which I lack" and "I'm not changing because it costs extra money which I'm not willing to spend for something as unimportant as race" poll options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Both, I dislike the Draenei animations and love the Dwarf ones, Dwarf Shaman incoming!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post
    You forgot the "I'm not changing because it costs extra money which I lack" and "I'm not changing because it costs extra money which I'm not willing to spend for something as unimportant as race" poll options.
    I forgot many in retrospect.