Red face PvP Levelling Class

Hey all,
    I'm feeling the End-of-expansion blues, and I'm bouncing between alts and levelling a few different chars...
    I'm into my pvp at the moment, and the majority of the time I end up levelling through pvp nowadays anyway.
    So I'm going to level a new character nearly completely through PvP...
    BUT, I'm saving a rogue for cataclysm so thats completely out of the question sadly... so I'm diving into the depths of "wisdom" that is Mmo-champion!

So... any ideas for a class which would be good for the majority of the levels in pvp, I would prefer one which isn't anything such as, "Go <class>, when you get <level 40 ability> PvP is great!"

Any feedback would be greatly appriciated

ps. I already have a Mage/Shaman/DK/Druid/Priest at 80, but if you have ideas for unusual specs, I'm open to them!

Thanks again!

Do a hunter, they're OP in bg leveling.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I'm really not all that interested in spending my days back pedalling sadly
    Any other opinions?

Obviously go for the rogue. I know you are saving it, but it doesn't mean you can't play another one.

I'm beginning to lean more towards perhaps a healer for pvp.
    Any ideas on which class would be handy as a dps-come-healer?
    Was thinking probably balance/resto druid?

I'd go for hunter or if you like a challenge (not weak, but challenging to play) a frostmage
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

healer for bgs.. go shaman. the ridicolus totem which absorbs like hell + the insane SP is seriuslly OP. im at 46 and my lesser healing wave 1.5sec cast critheals for 1.8k and i got 315SP aswell so any shocks or chainlightnings will hit above 1.2k on crit.

Rogue or hunter, but ultimately your choice

I believe there was a 19 twink with 2600 achievement points that was specced assassination if that helps you..

Just make sure you are in a good battle group, otherwise there will be a long road ahead of you..

Hunter twinks are imba at battlegrounds

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter or warlock. Both melt face.

Warlocks are indeed fun to level through BG's, but if you're looking for a healer, I would advise a Resto Druid. It may be me, but I find Resto Druids extremely fun to play, and if you get bored of Resto, you can always go Balance/Feral for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Hey,
    I play a mage and I am just starting to get into PVP. I know I want a frost build but in searching i can only find old information. Any ideas on how to lay out my talent points? Also glyphs? I know there is a glyph for having my water elemental out all the time, so with that glyph, do I need to put a talent point in the improved water elemental? Was also wondering if focus magic was important for PVP?

I can recommend a spriest for lvling in bg's, you'll rip anything apart except for hunters.

Don't take a healer, most people lvling in bg's are bad and will not help you, also before you hit like lvl 60-70 you won't be able to outheal any damage done on you or teammates let alone trying to kill something.

I did a fury warrior, got it to 80 and man i havent tried out arms yet.

I gemmed for strenght

Bloodthirst causes next 4 attacks to heal for 700, so i dont see where the surv problem is.

And man its so fun one shoting 0 resi targets/pve noobs especially shamans. I killed a 24000 life ele shaman yesterday in one whirlwind.

The only negative thing i found so far both for arenas and bgs is uncontrollable MS.

Level up a fury warrior and get used to it, its really fun=)
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?