Cata/arp gem BETA tester

I was wondering if anyone in the beta was stacking arp on live, what did those arp gems turn into?

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe Arp gems all turn into pure yellow crit gems (Smooth).

Edit: Yep, went to fractured ardinal ruby on Wowhead and pressed the Cat button, takes you to the Smooth King's Amber page nad cmment section mentions Arp gems turn into Crit ones. Took less time than creating this thread.

Edit2: Grats me. I looked at your posting history and saw that you already started this thread and received the answer once. I do believe I stepped right into your troll trap.
    Last edited by conscript; 2010-08-10 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I believe Arp gems all turn into pure yellow crit gems (Smooth).

Edit: Yep, went to fractured ardinal ruby on Wowhead and pressed the Cat button, takes you to the Smooth King's Amber page nad cmment section mentions Arp gems turn into Crit ones. Took less time than creating this thread.

Edit2: Grats me. I looked at your posting history and saw that you already started this thread and received the answer once. I do believe I stepped right into your troll trap.
    Twittles fingers, wiggles noes, and the next thing you know, A MOD AS LOCKED THE THREAD.

KKTHX

PS. Please delete/lock this thread. Old news trolls are trolls?
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest