Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I level my Warrior as prot. Hes currently 66 with around 10k health, I can easily take 5 mobs and take more then 50% of their health with one revenge crit. Shield block and peew peew, easy as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

I wanted a be an end-game tank as well so i leveled my warrior as prot to get the hang of it earlier and learn the abilities, i leveled her up before LFG so almost all through questing. I think it goes without saying that rolling prot if you intend to level through LFG is pretty much a no-brainer due to the supply/demand, though i'm sure a few people will disagree. I wanted to switch it up a bit, so i dual-spec'd Fury to give it a go, and although it was a nice change of pace, i found it less efficient than prot because (1), if you pull more than 2 or 3 mobs you might have to run away which you usually would aim for with prot, and (2) because around the time i hit Northrend, i found it difficult to connect with hits a lot of the time with TG due to the low amount of hit on gear. When i would hit it would destroy mobs, and WW is nice, but sometimes i would just RNG-miss a lot and it would kill my rage.

Prot is the way to go IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Go tank. You'll live longer.

Can't say the same thing about keeping your hair, though.