WFS and VotF or WFS and Herkuml?

I recently came back from an extensive break, and I'm working on gearing up again. I'm wondering if I should spend the 60 frost to buy the Herkuml War Token(to replace my Vengeance of the Forsaken), or to keep the VotF and start spending my frost to build up my T10. Any input would be great

armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ds&cn=Salarcyn

Deleted
    there is nearly no spec in game that doesn't go for at least 2PT10. most specs even go for 4PT10. ret paladins are one of the latter. in addition to the extra stats, 2P and 4P are both worth about 5% extra DPS. therefore, i hope you can still sell your libram back. it's only a minor upgrade over the T9 libram.

what i suggest is go for 4PT10 first, with shoulders and chest, then helm, then pants. keep your 2PT9 as long as possible. replace VotF with greatness STR (if you have the money). if possible, get the putricide 25 trinket, tiny abomination in a jar. it's a godsend for paladins. and the agility ring is better than the strength ring from ashen verdict.

Alright, I replaced my VotF with DMC: Greatness, and I'll now be focusing on T10 with my Frost. Thanks for the input, guys.