What to do? Trouble At WG!

Hi everyone! I'm from Quel'Thalas EU and, as of late, we've been having some issues in WG.

Some players take charge of WG as Raid Leaders and then proceed to kick every player Alliance side, who tries to get a siege or kill hordes, demanding everyone take a Catapult and run around. This forced WG to be on the Horde side 90% of time. Not because they deserve it, but because they infiltrate us with their Alts to ruin the game from within.

I opened a ticket to blizz and just got my reply: "We are sorry but that doesn't go against any rule and there is nothing we can do. Next time, try to be the first so you can be the Raid Leader and go as a group, because it's easier to win as a group!"

/sigh

How to counteract this threachery on WG? Since it's not against the rules, and it's hard to become RL (I was told you had to apply for it first, but evertime I try, someone beats me to it and... there goes WG), how to fight back?

When the window comes up to accept invite to wg, click accept as fast as humanly possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Report them? Don't go? I don't know, honestly, it doesn't really seem like there is a possible definitive solution to your problem.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I was wondering for one minute if you deserved a reply. Then I decided you didn't. But then I decided you should deserve a reply to tell you you don't deserve a reply... but it's already a reply so I got confused. Anyway, if you have nothing constructive to say, try pressing the upper lip to the lower lip, or not touch the keyboard at all? ^^

Edit: this was at axpala
    Last edited by Kworal; 2010-08-11 at 02:10 AM.

Do what they do , make alts on horde side and ruin it for them aswell = balance

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Report them? Don't go? I don't know, honestly, it doesn't really seem like there is a possible definitive solution to your problem.
    I reported them, got the answer above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    I was wondering for one minute if you deserved a reply. Then I decided you didn't. But then I decided you should deserve a reply to tell you you don't deserve a reply... but it's already a reply so I got confused. Anyway, if you have nothing constructive to say, try pressing the upper lip to the lower lip, or not touch the keyboard at all? ^^

Edit: this was at axpala
    How does he not deserve a reply? He is asking for advice on what to do against an event which cannot be stopped by Blizzard. How does that make him not worthy of one's advice? That's like a man asking for one cent after you just won the lottery. You can spare one cent.

On topic: Yeah, do what they do. Or make a raid and do WG manually, like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Slideshow View Post
    How does he not deserve a reply? He is asking for advice on what to do against an event which cannot be stopped by Blizzard. How does that make him not worthy of one's advice? That's like a man asking for one cent after you just won the lottery. You can spare one cent.

On topic: Yeah, do what they do. Or make a raid and do WG manually, like the old days.
    No, that was directed at axpala. I just forgot to use the quote system. (I'm a forum newb)

On topic: I'm currently leveling a Horde rogue to ruin their WG.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've seen this happen in a few wg as well...and honestly i doubt its an opposing faction infiltrating wg. one would have the exact same problem you are having in trying to get raid lead just to kick everyone...it's pretty random that you get raid lead. yes as someone said you can basically try and queue first and then accept first...but even then one would have to be pretty damn lucky to be trying to do that and succeed. who then is doing this you ask...its some random asshat who is bored out of their mind...spamming anal [slam] can only keep a tradetard occupied for so long...people are playing a 'fun' new game.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    i've seen this happen in a few wg as well...and honestly i doubt its an opposing faction infiltrating wg. one would have the exact same problem you are having in trying to get raid lead just to kick everyone...it's pretty random that you get raid lead. yes as someone said you can basically try and queue first and then accept first...but even then one would have to be pretty damn lucky to be trying to do that and succeed. who then is doing this you ask...its some random asshat who is bored out of their mind...spamming anal [slam] can only keep a tradetard occupied for so long...people are playing a 'fun' new game.
    I kinda get the feeling it's horde people cuz then they came on our trade channel and tell us that they'll give up WG if we pay them gold...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    I kinda get the feeling it's horde people cuz then they came on our trade channel and tell us that they'll give up WG if we pay them gold...
    you may be right...but on my realm fellow hordies do the exact same thing...not cause we exploit to win wg...but because we dominate the zone...allys only win (w rare exception) during early morning...and then we run shit for the rest of the day.
    "Brevity is...wit"