Too many buttons!

So I have this problem.. I play a retribution paladin and I'm seriously running out of bars to put all my skills. I even bought the Razer Naga to compensate with I think its 17 extra buttons but even that is getting filled fast. My question is; once Cataclysm hits how do you guys think all our buttons will become accessible to us with all those pvp focus macros in the mix?!
    Last edited by Lewlipopz; 2010-08-11 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

10+ Year Old Account
    Bartender4

??????????????????????????????????????

I got a Ret Paladin and I got too much empty space, what are you doing with your bars?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonken View Post
    Bartender4

??????????????????????????????????????
    or Dominos

Quote Originally Posted by Lythox View Post
    hahaha
    This! hahah what?!? how? lool as ret?

what is this, i dont even....

10+ Year Old Account
    I never had serious issues with my Ret pala's bars. Do you even have the other bars enabled? Interface - Actionbars - Enable all those

The only char I have too many buttons on is my mage, and I fixed that with Portalbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sike View Post
    what is this, i dont even....
    Stop trolling, this is seriously getting old.

Reported.

Also, I play a retri paladin myself as well and I've got around 25 keybinds which covers everything I've to use in combat. Apart from the obvious, such as buffs or drinks or w/e. I do this with Bartender4 though, only need one bar displayed for the buffs etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    He's also binding all the lower ranks abilities.
    I thought realy the same on my mind =d

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post

Reported.

Also, I play a retri paladin myself as well and I've got around 25 keybinds which covers everything I've to use in combat. Apart from the obvious, such as buffs or drinks or w/e. I do this with Bartender4 though, only need one bar displayed for the buffs etc.
    how about you report the real troll?

im a ret paladin, and i have a whole actionbar left of space. so.

You really shouldnt be that stressed for space on your bars, that said i do suggest bartender, i use it on my ret and its amazing, very customizable and plenty of space for whatever it is that you are filling you bars up with.

Deleted
    He has some extra binds like
    /hi
    /lol
    /cry
    /roar
    /cower
    e.t.c...

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post

Reported.

I've 49binds if not counting buffs like bok, bow and bom(pp ftw). I do cast others by key lolo (RF, seals). But i use hidden bar for 13macros and have only 36buttons shown. If ret is played correctly in arena it should have atleast 40-50 binds (More than rogue and mage lololo). But it doesn't mean that all are used constantly.