Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
20
21
... LastLast
  1. #361
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,418
    When I return, I will unveil my Anti-velen for Archbishop 2010 signature. BE PREPARED!

  2. #362
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Since when did you have a new avatar :O I like this one.
    But how do you always find every thread in which you are mentioned?
    I search my name. Its usefull

  3. #363
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Since when did you have a new avatar :O I like this one.
    But how do you always find every thread in which you are mentioned?
    He searches his name.

  4. #364
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    When I return, i will unveil my Anti-velen for Archbishop 2010 signature. BE PREPARED!
    ...... so ur gunna waste ur time on making a sig that is for a suggestion blizzard wont even read because they dont read these forums....

    ---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I search my name. Its usefull
    welcome to the thread.... wait...... there are no old gods here

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    WHOA i have to say draenei exist in real life and prove it? i also have to prove that the holy light is infact a god and is equal to the god in rl people worship? (even though the light isnt a god)
    Straw man argument. None of this is what I am arguing and you know it.

  6. #366
    Dreadlord Chronicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    When I return, I will unveil my Anti-velen for Archbishop 2010 signature. BE PREPARED!
    You better return with upside down heads! That's like, the most awesome anti someone stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    ...... so ur gunna waste ur time on making a sig that is for a suggestion blizzard wont even read because they dont read these forums....
    Hey I wasted my name making mine too, it's just for shits and giggles, come on :P
    Maybe someone can ms paint velen as archbishop, or perhaps someone found velen as archbishop with deathwing on garrosh's ship?

  7. #367
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Straw man argument. None of this is what I am arguing and you know it.
    u said real life god and the game light need to agree with my suggestion........

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  8. #368
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    ...... so ur gunna waste ur time on making a sig that is for a suggestion blizzard wont even read because they dont read these forums....

    ---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:40 PM ----------



    welcome to the thread.... wait...... there are no old gods here
    Are you Vongaurd?

  9. #369
    Fluffy Kitten Phenomina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Straw man argument.
    Tee hee Strawman

    The Flower of Shattrath

  10. #370
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Are you Vongaurd?
    yea i thought u knew that btw ur not supposed to say my name in the forums!!!!!!

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  11. #371
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    You better return with upside down heads! That's like, the most awesome anti someone stuff!
    I'll also have words like: LIES, and LIES AND SLANDER!


    Be back soon everyone

  12. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    u said real life god and the game light need to agree with my suggestion........
    No I did not.

  13. #373
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I'll also have words like: LIES, and LIES AND SLANDER!


    Be back soon everyone
    lol i sense alot of draenei hate inc

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  14. #374
    Dreadlord Chronicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Tee hee Strawman
    Damn you! I laughed out loud and now I'm ashamed ! :P

  15. #375
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    ...... so ur gunna waste ur time on making a sig that is for a suggestion blizzard wont even read because they dont read these forums....[
    They do, Trollo. Plus, it's for fun.

  16. #376
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    yea i thought u knew that btw ur not supposed to say my name in the forums!!!!!!
    Mind = Blown

  17. #377
    Fluffy Kitten Phenomina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    lol i sense alot of draenei hate inc
    Nobody hates on Draenei's on my watch

    The Flower of Shattrath

  18. #378
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    lol i sense alot of draenei hate inc
    I post in the Dranei appreciation thread, so no

  19. #379
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    No I did not.
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    We expect that your argument is supported by both. And the two are not mutually exclusive.
    ..... yea

    ---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Mind = Blown
    i though u knew that since we debated ingame even about old god stuff and u refered to me as eltrollo

    ---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 10:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I post in the Dranei appreciation thread, so no
    so do i and i hate draenei... because they lack a current story! I HATE BORING STORIES!

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  20. #380
    Fluffy Kitten Phenomina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Damn you! I laughed out loud and now I'm ashamed ! :P
    The only argument's I hate worse then those are Tinman and Cowardly Lion Arguments

    The Flower of Shattrath

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •